I met a fellow napster on the way to the grocery todayyyy

Sui Topi

So everyone in Toronto, I'm sure you're enjoying this scorcher. I had a fall out with DH and just had to get out and go somewhere, so I walked to the grocery store. I met a natural lady, and for some reason I was so compelled to holler. I don't think she's on a forum, I don't know, it didn't seem like it. We had a nice chat about natural hair and our products. She was looking for something to hold her twists and I recommended some shealoe to her. It's so nice to see natural chicks out and about. And! she just lives down the street from me too. I hope shes there long enough to see me grow out of this twa and have cute twists like hers

yay! i know you were excited :grin:

it must be nice to be able to talk hair to people IRL. i am too shy, i just compliment their hair and move on :look:

I know what you mean ..I'm on the prowl looking for other naturals ..on possibly the first "hottest" day of the year ..it was a real pleasure to be a natural:grin:

I know what you mean ..I'm on the prowl looking for other naturals ..on possibly the first "hottest" day of the year ..it was a real pleasure to be a natural:grin:

Wasn't it something else? My house was starting to get musty so I opened up everything only to find it was hotter outside than inside :ohwell:...defeated the purpose

yay! i know you were excited :grin:

it must be nice to be able to talk hair to people IRL. i am too shy, i just compliment their hair and move on :look:

Same here...I can't just strike up convos with strangers, even when I really really want to, I'm not shy, it just takes me a while to warm up to people. Plus, I live in nyc...we just don't do stuff like that:lachen:

Ooooh, you live in Toronto?! I went there once and loved it...I am considering moving there...but thats years down the line. lol

Back