STOP THE PRESS!!!! I JUST MET A NIKOS' COUSIN!!!!

Aww such a cute story! I'm sure I've already seen a couple of Nikos cousins, but I've never introduced myself to anyone :sekret:

lmao
I'm dead at this post...
but i had an encounter of my own but idk the girls screen name and i was soooo scared to say anything but i'm uber happy that u guys had a good experience!!!

Everytime I see a gorgeous head of REAL hair walking around New Orleans, I get excited that its Niko's cousin, but alas...it never is :lachen:

I love this story! I can't wait until I bump into one of my Jersey Cousins!

Okay Baddison, AdoraAdora, You and Myself must schedule a meet up.

It could also be a NJ, NYC, PA meet up.

I am dying to meet some of my fellow LHCF sisters ;)

SE and Shula How cool was that?

Awesome Ladies, thanks for sharing that.

:D

A member I won't mention Mscoco's name :lachen: we said we should all meet up for a 2-3 day get away. How will we now each other. :look: She said wear our measurement shirts :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: ( I am like :nono: I did that before, forgot to take it off, I said if my nikos cousins saw me they'd :nono:) I kept looking over my shoulders like a theif. LOL

Hey Smiling Elephant and sister!
It's Shula, your Niko's cousin. That was such an awesome meeting and you were not looking busted. You had a scarf on and a beautiful face. Me in a scarf would be like Miss Celie from Color Purple. And your sister's twists were gawjus. Wasn't that awesome? We actually got to say, "Are you Niko's cousin?" I loved it. My girls thought it was so hysterical! The only part you left out was us jumping up and down while hugging like we were on "The Price is Right", lol. :lachen:Also, the part where I'm yelling, Oh my gosh, you're Smiling Elelphant in my celebrity I thought I'd never meet voice" :lachen:.

Oh yeah, and just so you know. I am not the one hogging up all the products in Clermont. I think somebody posted that a while back. I promise you, I buy all my good, exotic stuff online cuz we are out in the country. Thanks for the compliments on my hair, had you seen me just 5 days ago, you would have disowned me as a cousin. So great to meet you and your sister. I'll keep my eyes out for you guys. That so made my night, too. Ladies, please be on the look out for our cousins. It's too much fun when you realize it. :yep:

Oh yeah....:lachen:....we did!!! I caught the cashier looking at us in amazement!:laugh:

Girl plz!!! Your face was just a beautiful!!! I wouldnt've disowned you if you was scarfed up.....at least we understand whats going on under them scarves!!! Your girls are SO adorable!!!

And yes it was me that posted about ppl hogging up products in Clermont a while back!:grin:....cause we ARE in the woods ya'll!!!:grin:...make it easy on a cousin okay??:laugh:

P.S. The Color Purple is my #2 fave movie!!!:yep:

SE and Shula How cool was that?

Awesome Ladies, thanks for sharing that.

:D

A member I won't mention Mscoco's name :lachen: we said we should all meet up for a 2-3 day get away. How will we now each other. :look: She said wear our measurement shirts :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: ( I am like :nono: I did that before, forgot to take it off, I said if my nikos cousins saw me they'd :nono:) I kept looking over my shoulders like a theif. LOL

JJ you IS crazy!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

But i guess meeting a Nikos' cousin is one of those things that happen when you LEAST expect it:yep:....but something you will always remember. Just freakin awesome!!! I can't imagine how it is at a LHCF meetup:)

Sweet story

I too didn't know Niko's cousin meant but now I know I am happy. It is such a cute nickname for LHCF's. It would look great on a T-shirt © as a secret code for our special club :-)

I want to ask some ladies on the train so bad if they are a nikos cousin but im afraid im going to get sliced up or get someone who actually has a cousin/family member named nikos.

I am so jealous! I saw a lady today who might have been a cousin, but the circumstances were way too awkward for me to ask her. So I will continue on my quest. Congrats on the meet, you guys!

I want to ask some ladies on the train so bad if they are a nikos cousin but im afraid im going to get sliced up or get someone who actually has a cousin/family member named nikos.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

OH MY GOODNESS! That would be funny yet disappointing at the same time! :look:

Back