I messed up my hair...

lillian743

I tryed to dye my hair blonde, and it came out Bright ORANGE!
shocked.gif
And on top of that the color is very very uneven to! Ok then I used red hair coloring to darken it and now it looks dark orange. I feel soo dumb.. I really need to know how to darken my hair without dyeing it again..
HELP ME PLS!!!

Hehe I forgot to say that I had the hair color in there for about,--- 5 --- hours
wallbash.gif
... I know I know it was a very stupid thing to do, but I did put a Protein Treament in after. I only hope it doesnt start breaking off now.

At this point I would go to a professional and have it corrected or buy a black dye and try to correct it that way. I dont think you can go wrong with black.

I'm sorry about your hari, lillian743. The same thing happened to me twice when I was a teenager, so I know how your feeling. My hair was a very dry, brassy orange color. Your best best is to go to the hair dresser. If you can't, then use a semi-permanent dark color. The next time you want to lighten your hair, get it professionally done!

Bumping for Tracy!

I definitely don't think that you shouldn't put any more permanent color in you hair. You already have done a lot to your hair. I suggest that you grab some red rinse and ummmmhhhh a brown rinse and mix those two together and apply... You will probably have to keep re-applying over the next couple of days....

If you try henna, please use Hennalucent. It can be used on color treated hair. I don't think other henna colors can (I could be worng there).

I made a mistake last year when I did lightlights. They came out Beyonce blonde (NOT my goal) and I colored over my hair with another permanent color.

I agree with the others though. If you can , go to a professional colorist and have it corrected.
smile.gif

Thanx ladys for the replys. I will try something soon.
I just cant go outside looking like a punk rock star!

Oh yeah.. Denali03 my hair does feel dry... very very dry.

Don't panic!!! I put highlights in my hair a couple of months ago. I started with a blonde color and yes, I was looking like Halloween for a minute but I put a cellophane on top of that to bring it down to the color I wanted and know I love. Try it!!

Usually with Black hair, u need to choose a color with a blue-violet or ash base, that will outcast the brassiness which is that orangey color.

Back