I may have made a mistake.....

Thanks ladies. He called twice today and I am ignoring the phone. I just turned it off a few minutes ago.:ohwell: God, please let me get through this.

Thanks ladies. He called twice today and I am ignoring the phone. I just turned it off a few minutes ago.:ohwell: God, please let me get through this.

It might not seem like it but you will get through this. I PROMISE YOU will be so proud of yourself when you make it through. You may end up like me, alone but proud of yourself. And I'll take that any day. I can be miserable by my own self.

Thanks ladies. I am starting the process by putting all his photos away. "out of sight, out of mind"

Mac girl-I agree with everyone else-don't go back to this. In fact -tear the photos up-please! I actually battled (still battle) with low self esteem-but it only got WORSE when I was in a toxic relationship earlier this year (ironically enough w/a jazz musican LOL!). When he dumped me-it was hard for me to take but I just focused on me and doing what made me feel better about myself-he ended up contacting me a month later but I was done with it. At times it was hard not to call but I feel soooo much better without that extra drama.

An ex should remain an ex in this situation. Make yourself availble to someone who will appreciate what u have to offer and bring something to the table. You will get through this-u can do it!

Mission Accomplished...I gave him the offical boot today over the phone and changed my number 2 hours ago. Its hurts but I know it will get better with time.:ohwell::look:

Back