I made wsl

ManeStreet

LHCF is fabulous & I thank all of you for your tips, humor & advice (ok I guess this isnt an academy award speech...lol)

So heres my stats:

I long term transitioned from june '09 to April '11. April '11 I chopped off my relaxed ends & was a tiny bit passed apl.

Since April '11 I've had two weaves, mostly wash & gos or braidouts, a few dominican roller sets, I bunned for all of june & I just took out mini twists that I had in for 3 weeks

The first pic was taken 01/15/2012. My longest layers had just made mbl & the short layers were apl.

20120115_110712-2.jpg

And the 2nd pic was taken today. This is the 1st time I flatironed it since the previous picture. I'm so happy & excited about my results.

20120805_183303-1.jpg

Shrinkage is an amazing thing... the length actually caught me off guard. I'm going to bun my flatironed hair for the next week then go back to my w&g. I included pic of what my most recent w&g, & wet buns look like.

ForumRunner_20120805_194531.jpg

ForumRunner_20120805_194733.jpg

OMG.. Amazing progress! You're making me so excited because I have similar hair to you but I haven't straightened my hair yet. I'm waiting till I think I'm a sold BSL before touching heat.

I hope I can be WL after 3 years.

ETA: I love your 6months comparison... I made a recent thread about it :lol: It still amazes me how much hair can change in the span of 6months. Wow.

Beautiful hair!

Sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF. any spelling errors should be blamed on auto-correct.

Back