I Love Big Hair But....

pookaloo83

Don't you think Taren916's hair can be a a tad TOO big? :lol:

It's some beautiful hair! But I don't think I could walk around with alladat! I can't imagine it growing any bigger! :lachen:

I LOVE HER HAIR!

He hair is my goal, I LOVE big hair :love: :love:

See, You have the head for it! :lachen:My head is the shape of a pea. Seriously. Not saying you have a big head Charz! But my head is so tiny. I could not imagine myself with big hair like that! I would feel like...I don't know! I would get hidden. But sometimes I can't imagine her leaving the house with all that hair! :lol:

I love big hair! I want my hair so big that I have to turn sideways to walk through a door! I can hardly wait for that day. They say go big or go home!

I was just watching her video the other day. Her hair is big and bodacious. I LOVE IT!

I couldn't rock it but she pulls that thang OFF!!

I love her big hair, and I want big hair like that...but I can see how other people might think it's too big, and I wouldn't wear it that big to work.

You wylin pook:lol: ain't no such thing as too big for me!:afro::grin: My blown out fro is bigger then that and I'm *still* aiming for bigger. I'm tryna reach longhairdontcare status:yep:

I think Tarin's big curly fro is sooooo fly and cute:love2:.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I love big hair, but as my hair has gotten longer--it gets HUGE. I admit, it's a bit much to walk around with on a daily basis. Sometimes I don't want the extra attention, so I tend to only go big when I'm going out.

I can't wait until my hair gets that big. Nobody could tell me nuthin' while I'm walking around with my huge fro.

Last edited:
I think it probably has more to do with me not liking to bring alot of attention to myself. I like to lay low. With hair like that, I may be seen everywhere! :lol:

You wylin pook:lol: ain't no such thing as too big for me!:afro::grin: My blown out fro is bigger then that and I'm *still* aiming for bigger. I'm tryna reach longhairdontcare status:yep: I think her big curly fro is sooooo fly and cute:love2:.

When does longhairdontcare show her big curly afro?

I see what you mean about the attention. I tend to wear my fro only when I'm in my most diva-like moods because you really do become a spectacle once it reaches a certain length. Although lately I've just been not caring and wearing it all over:look:......:lol:

I see what you mean about the attention. I tend to wear my fro only when I'm in my most diva-like moods because you really do become a spectacle once it reaches a certain length. Although lately I've just been not caring and wearing it all over:look:......:lol:

Does it tangle by day's end? From the wind, etc?

/\ I dont ever wear fully shrunken fro's, I always wear separated braid-outs so that minimizes tangling considerably. It'll only get tangled if I left it in too long.

When does longhairdontcare show her big curly afro?

oh sorry the curly fro part was about Tarin, not LHDC. Shoulda made that more clear:lol:

I LOVE big hair but I do think there's a such thing as TOO BIG hair.. there have been certain vids where Taren's hair has reached that level, IMHO. I still love her hair though.. :yep:

Not to big to me. She's a new yorker. Go big or go home. Most new yorkers dress just to attract attention. We need to stand out lol I would kill (ok, not kill but seriously injure) for her hair. I can't wait for a massive fro.

Earlier this evening I watched one of her videos and thought the same thing about her hair being a little too big. It looks good on her but I don't think I could pull it off.

I absolutely loveee Taren's hair!!! She has the personality, beauty and a certain flare to pull it off. Big hair is perfect for her. IMO

Big hair is the bizness. When my fro got big my boyfriend said he was glad I cut it because it was getting out of control. I looked at him like, "boy you crazy"...:perplexed:sad::look:

Back