I Love Baggying!!!!!!!!!!!

Colliecole

I just tried baggying for the last two days. I had no clue that it would be so simple and great! I never thought I would wear a phony pony but here I am. It takes the stress out of worrying about your ends being moisturized/exposed to harm and all that. I'm going to do this at least 5-6 times a week. Can you over baggy???? Maybe using less product will benifit if you baggy everyday??? I soak my hair in s-curl, MNT leave in conditioner, Almod/Olive oil and water spray, vaseline or grease, and motions light moisturizer. My hair feels great at the end of the day. Will it be too much if I baggy at night sometimes too?? Anyone experiencing bad results from like too much product build-up? Is it ok to wash hair everyday? every other day?:D :D

girl, i love baggying. I swear that's part of the contribution to my maintaining my growth. keep the hair moisturized. I say in baggies everyday.

I love it too! I've been baggying for about a week and a half now, and I can already see a difference in my ends! I spray 2 or 3 sprays of Dove Moisture Mist, a little bit of Profectiv Mega Growth and I seal with castor oil. My hair LOVES it! Anywho, I think it would be okay to baggy 24-7, but you have to balance it with protein, wash often and clarify once a month. HTH! :)

I baggie 24/7.

The only time it comes off is when I am moisturizing!:lol:

I use a scurl mix right now (scurl, suave coconut conditioner, evoo and water). And I seal with jojoba oil.

Back