I Look Like a StingRay -Pic-

MissMeWithThatIsh

I have an extra long layer of hair... all the way at the nape of my neck.
This area is 3c-ish, and always had a small lock that hung longer than everything else.

When I texlaxed the other day, the whole area relaxed down to the top of my bra strap while the rest of my 4a hair is APLish.

j7c76b.jpg

I don't have any damage on my hair that caused this incongruency in growth, but I look like a stingray from the back. :lol: I WILL NOT CUT this growth - not until the rest of my hair at least gets to where this is... or maybe never at all.

Perhaps I can correct this by texlaxing the rest of my hair so it hangs down more?

Laugh... I know you want to...

I have one of those. It's always been the longest piece of my hair and it's very silky compared to the rest of my hair. You can see it in my fotki.

Don't cut it unless it makes styling your hair difficult.

I have one of those. It's always been the longest piece of my hair and it's very silky compared to the rest of my hair. You can see it in my fotki.

Don't cut it unless it makes styling your hair difficult.
:yep::yep: Exactly. That whole area is like that but I braided one side and had the other side up, so I cropped it to show what was important. its like one long layer of silkiness...

i am going to beat you up! lol! would you please texlax your hair already! lol! you know that is what you really want to do. we will all support you! you will feel so much better!

LOL. I know how you feel. The very back of my hair grows much faster than the rest. No matter how often I cut, it grows back the same way.

Yeah most people have different textures on their heads and it is strange how some parts grow longer then others.

You wrong for the title STING RAY ahahahaha

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I love the title

My hair does the same thing. The middle of my nape is the longest (actually my nape is the longest on a whoe) When i do wash and go's that part hangs looser so it gives me a bit of a mullet look :lachen:

I just leave it...i wouldn't cut it either.

:lol: I have that, too. Mine really sticks out because it the texture is SO different - almost completely straight with just a little wave at the end. It blends in when I straighten, but I actually have to pin it up when I wear my curly hair out because it looks so ridiculous.

Back