I look like a BOY!!! PICS of my 2nd BC!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
On May 13th, I had my mom's hair stylist who is natural and specializes in natural hair shave off my heat damaged hair. I sometimes feel like I did all that transitioning w/o the BC for 7 months for nothing, but I try to see the 2nd BC in a good way: 1) I'm starting fresh and anew, 2) I got rid of any potential scab hair and hair that had relaxer or heat applied to it, and 3) I will grow out healthier hair that's chemical-free and heat-free. :clap:So far, my mom, sister, brother, and boyfriend have seen this new cut. They all think I look cute except my brother who thinks I look like a boy. My dad hasn't seen it yet and I'm not going to show him because he's a pessimist and I don't need any of his negativity to bring me down in any way.
Anyway, I'm surprised of all the different textures I have in my hair. I mainly have little coils and beady-beads. :D
Right now, I've been wearing my curly wig or a big scarf around my head to protect my hair during the day if I go to school or church. Once I get a comfortable amount of length, I will sport my twa. :antlers:

Okay, enough blabbing! :lol: Check out the last few pics in my 'May 2005 Pics' album in my signature below.

Just wanted to share. Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Pooh,

Why do I want to throw you over my knee and just spank you:spank: ? I like your hair. You look cute with it. Not everyone can sport that hair do, and you can sport it. You do not look like a boy! You look cute. Put you some hoop earring in and go for it girl!

Girl, YOU BETTA sport that hair you look GREAT, I really mean it, you have a perfectly shaped head plus you are VERY BEAUTIFUL with GORGEAOUS DIMPLES :) not every one can rock a TWA (LIKE MYSELF :( ) but girl IT LOOKS TOO GOOD ON YOU!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!

StephyPoo said:
Girl, YOU BETTA sport that hair you look GREAT, I really mean it, you have a perfectly shaped head plus you are VERY BEAUTIFUL with GORGEAOUS DIMPLES :) not every one can rock a TWA (LIKE MYSELF :( ) but girl IT LOOKS TOO GOOD ON YOU!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree!!!!:clap:

Pooh?? SHADDUP talking about you look like a boy! Girl, you had me worried there for a minute! You look great! And don't ever scare me like that again!!! ::walks away mumbling::::

Like I said before, this def works for you!!! I think you look GREAT and you sport it well! You def pull this style off!

PB, Just want you to know that your brother is trippin'. And don't think any of us are just being nice because you look really cute. I'll admit I was kinda scurred at first to look at the pics because I was like dang she said she had to cut it really short but I was more than pleasantly surprised. You better thank your momma and daddy for good genes because you are so pretty and your twa does nothing but showcase your lovely features. You won't be wearing wigs or scarves for long, in fact, you don't seem to even need them now. I'm so proud of you. You were brave (and smart) to cut so short. It really is a new beginning for you.:Rose:

Leshia said:
Pooh?? SHADDUP talking about you look like a boy! Girl, you had me worried there for a minute! You look great! And don't ever scare me like that again!!! ::walks away mumbling::::

Just the image, thanks for the laugh.:lachen:PB had all of us scared about nothing. Talking about she looking like a boy. Now that I think about it makes me want to walk away mumbling too.:lol:

Hi Poohbear,

This cut is simply great on you! just in time for summer--just think you can wash your hair--throw some leave in conditioner in put on your earrings and call it a day! Perfect style to start the Spring / Summer with. :)

You truly look beautiful with your new cut!

I really think your brother just says the things he does because he thinks it's his 'job' as your brother to say stuff like that :lol: . You look great! :yep:

Poohbear, I love this look on you! Very lovey, you are!

ps. my hair's been this short before. I think nothing of it : ))

Can I be honest?? I think you look like a model with your hair cut:yep: If my head wasn't so squarish-round....

Pooh,

You look fantastic . You have the perfect face for this style. Not many women could wear this style and look beautiful like u do. I just LOVE it!! Rock it girl!

sweetpeadst said:
I love it on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl your hair is looking tooo good! Im loving the short doo...your so pretty as well....muah!...brush the hatas' off :)

Back