I know she was bad, but...

Wishin4BSL

I miss my stylist! I've never taken care of my own hair in my life and I feel like I can't do this! I haven't been back to her in months because I finally realized that I had been going to her for five years and my hair was the same length the entire time. She gave me highlights two years ago and now they're completely gone and my hair is the same length. That got me to thinking, "Why hasn't my hair grown long if I don't have any more of my highlights?" Once that registered, I left her and found these hair boards, but she used to get my hair so shiny and pretty, but I can't!!! What should I do?

First, welcome to LHCF!

You're at the right place. I knew nothing when I first started out and the ladies here taught me so much through their own experiences and sharing. Everything you want to know (and more) about growing healthy, thick, shiny, long hair is here.

Please read all the hair tips (sticky threads at beginning of the forums) and learn how to develop a good hair regimen. We're all here if you have questions too!:)

Welcome and just as Isis said..You have come to the right place. There is sooo much information here. I just hope you dont become a big PJ!

Too late for that!!! I'm a recovering PJ! I read the post on keeping it simple and I'm gonna try that....after I buy my last item...a heating cap!

Back