I just can't get my hair past neck length!!

Thankyou for all the advice ladies! You guys are great! When you pre poo you just put the oil on the hair and let it sit over night? Shampoo in the more and continue with the regimen? And as for the herbal essence ltr, that can be used as a daily moisturizer or co wash? Thanx!

Thankyou for all the advice ladies! You guys are great! When you pre poo you just put the oil on the hair and let it sit over night? Shampoo in the more and continue with the regimen? And as for the herbal essence ltr, that can be used as a daily moisturizer or co wash? Thanx!

I like to prepoo overnight if possible, but I leave it on for at least an hour if I don't have time to do an overnight. If done overnight, I just continue with the reggie in the morning. And the LTR leave-in is good as a daily moisturizer; there is a separate LTR conditioner that I know a lot of women (including myself) use as a co-wash. So I have 2 LTR: the regular condish for my cowash and the leave-in as a daily moisturizer. Hope that makes sense!

Me too!! I'm not much past my siggy length :( I wear a half wig but when I'm at home I leave my hair free; maybe this is my problem,

Just discovered Honey suckle and rose deep conditioner and I love it, you should try it especially on your ends as leave in... going to put some more on now

Basically I saturate my hair with coconut oil and leave it on until I wash my hair. That could be 15 mins or a few hours. Then I proceed with my washing and conditioning. Generally, I don't even put on a plastic cap nor do I do it overnight.

ok, i spoke to my cousin, she's going to clip my split ends and do a half head sewn in for me this friday. but this week Im going to go pick up: herbal essence ltr relationship leave in for a moisturizer, magnetic rollers (for after i take down the sewn in), and a black rinse! im ret ta get going on my new journey! thanx ladies!

Try hiding your hair in a sew in weave for 2 to 3 months. Or maybe even braids. Just make sure you take care of your hair underneath (plenty of moisture). You should see a difference in terms of length retention.

This is the suggestion that i had in mind.

Back