Help, I have a really bad rash on my neck

This same thing is happening 2 me as I type...my neck is black and scaly...yuck! I ate some shrimp Sun,and it has worsened,spreading to the other side of my neck....yuck again!....my arms are itching...I bought some more Biotin last week (5mg)....I'm not sure if its the Biotin upgrade or my body rejecting the MSM internally....I'm glad it didn't spread 2 my face....either way Im on my way 2 the doc 2morrow! Bump that,my health is 1st over everything! ;)

JLove74 said:
ITA....I guess it's part of that "suffer for beauty" motto some have
I totally read that as "sulfur for beauty" and thought, "What, is that a new saying?":confused::lachen:

Please be careful, ladies. BT/MTG/Sulfur based products can be awesome, but use a small amount (a little goes a long way) or better yet, QUIT and find another means. Sulfur allergies are NO joke.
~*Janelle~*

And another thing (yes I will ask even at the risk of being a "hater", so what).

I am surprised at the number of people who have sulfur allergies. A lot of yall are big time posters too. How come no one mentioned these things in the BT feedback thread? Did yall think it was not important enough?

I mean BT sounds like a nice product and i have found myself interested, but reading this thread, I just saved myself a whole lot of trouble, and I have a feeling other members will too. Why didn't anyone say something? Maybe all of this could have been avoided.

LocksOfLuV said:
And another thing (yes I will ask even at the risk of being a "hater", so what).

I am surprised at the number of people who have sulfur allergies. A lot of yall are big time posters too. How come no one mentioned these things in the BT feedback thread? Did yall think it was not important enough?

I mean BT sounds like a nice product and i have found myself interested, but reading this thread, I just saved myself a whole lot of trouble, and I have a feeling other members will too. Why didn't anyone say something? Maybe all of this could have been avoided.

i wonder if it is allergies or the concentration of sulfur may be too high

longhairluva said:
OT:Why is the screen so wide on this page or is it just my computer:confused:

I think there is something up with patiencevirtue's siggie. I am not sure but it is happening to me, as well.

I think your body is givin a hint and when it starts to reject something then stop. Its showing a reaction on your neck, a really sensitive area..just b/c it hasn't started on your scalp doesn't mean you are not gettin a reaction

DivaRox said:
I think the bottom line continues to be excercise moderation and follow the dang label. NL says a little goes a long way.

Does the label say "your neck may turn black and scaly"?

:huh:Nope-it says, in part- THIS IS IMPORTANT! Use sparingly. A little goes a long way. It also advises users with sulfur allergies not to use the product. You will not see the best results if instructions are not followed exactly.

Back