I have pictures....whooooohooooo!!!! Look here!!

Impresaria

I'm your huckleberry.
Okay ladies.....I finally posted some pictures. I have been holding back pics until I seen some real progress....I am happy to report that washing 3 times a week, protein treatments, deep conditioning, air drying, ceramic flat iron/curler and roller setting has been good for me. I finally have products and a regime that work. And and owe it all to you ladies.

Pictures

Very nice, your hair looks healthy, and the weave pass shoulder lenght was made for you gurl!That look goes great on you, keep up the great work, good luck
smile.gif

Hi, SpicedTee!

Very lovely hair which looks extremly strong, too. And, utterly impeccable ends
grin.gif
How long have you been dusting yourself? I like the Chocolate Cherry color as you described it, too. Have you been using the Feria conditioner, too?

Nice to have you here
smile.gif

~Jade~

you have pretty healthy hair... Can I ask you some questions?

What's your hair type? What kind of relaxer to you use? How often do you relax? And when you had your weave, how did you put it in? Oh also what kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use? LOL.. sorry for all the questions. Thanks

SpicedTee your hair is pretty. I like the shine and the color. Keep growing! I know you will achieve your goal in no time!

pooh123

You're progressing very well SpicedTee. Your hair is shiny and healthy, you'll make your goal.
grin.gif

Congrats on your pretty hair!!! I hope I can see similar progress after this summer. Once again congrats
smile.gif

Looking good girl
smile.gif
. Your hair is definitely progressing nicely. BTW, I would never be able to tell you were wearing a weave. It looks very natural and it complimets you too
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing. Your hair looks very pretty. I LOVE that shine. Wow. I think I need to put my sunglasses on.
cool.gif
up.gif

Hi SpicedTee
wave.gif

I usually don't make this many comments about a pic, but I'll feeling long winded tonight
laugh.gif

- That color is sooooo pretty
smile.gif
- Your hair is really nice kiddo.... I'd take your healthy lovely hair over the shown weave anyday
wink.gif
. That length looks awesome on u tho..
- I liked the perm rods too... very cutesy look
wink.gif

- Your "air dry / before flat iron" hair looked fine to me. I didn't see the reason to flat iron it... it looked nice & moisturized
smile.gif

Keep up the awesome work!!!

Very nice. You have a beautiful smile. You'll reach your goal in no time. I love your 'spiral curls' pic. The curls look so cute on you. I'm really going to have to look into the spiral rollers again.

Your hair looks very shiney and I like that color as well. I particularly love that weave you sported in some of the pictures!

May I ask what type of hair was that? I am getting a weave by the end of this summer at least, and I wanted something as natural looking as possible, like yours. But your natural hair is beautiful as well!
up.gif

Hey SpicedTee
wave.gif

I like the color in your hair...and your hair looks nice and healthy as well as shiny!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looking good girl
smile.gif
. Your hair is definitely progressing nicely. BTW, I would never be able to tell you were wearing a weave. It looks very natural and it complimets you too
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wave.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif

thanks for sharing your pictures.

Who would have thought that the second picture was a weave? Well I guess I am not weave savy so I would not know. You look good.

JA

your hair looks like its on its way! I love the roller set pic! I wish I could get my hair to look like that.

This may seem like a crazy question, but where is your pic. Everybody is praising you about your hair I would love to join in the compliments as well.

[ QUOTE ]
This may seem like a crazy question, but where is your pic. Everybody is praising you about your hair I would love to join in the compliments as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Go back to the beginning of this thread(her original post) and click on the link she has titled 'pictures'...

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for sharing. Your hair looks very pretty. I LOVE that shine. Wow. I think I need to put my sunglasses on.
cool.gif
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]DITTO

hey tee those pics are sooooooooo nice!! i particularly love the colour, the health and the shine lol everything really...now u kno u cant jus show them nice pics and leave us wondering what do u use for the shine?? what shamppo n conditioner etc, to make it easy on u, jus list the whole regiment
grin.gif
once agen congrats on the hair
clap.gif

Back