I HAVE MADE MY DECISION

Mandy4610

Ok.....I better type and post this fast..... before I change my mind.
I have been fighting with my self about whether I should go natchal or not. Well........I have decided to give my hair up to the end of the relaxer jar I have. If my hair does not shape up, I am going natchal :look:. I also decided to start texlaxing in the hope of making my transition easier (I am actually using the "T" word and the "N" word :perplexed).
I really think my hair will do well Natchal, but I can't imagine chopping it all off:nono::sad:.
Part of me hope that my hair will shape up so that I don't have to Traaa...nsiii...tiiion, thats it!!!!!
I can do this...:look::look:...I think, right?????

You need a hug....

I feel you. Back in 2006 I was going back and forth about going natural. I was growing my relaxer out just in case I decided to. Well, one day I woke up and said f*** it, and went and cut it off. That was in Feb 07. I only had about 2in of new growth. I haven't looked back since.

(oh, I cut a couple of inches off in Nov to make my afro even. Just in case you all were wondering why my hair isn't longer :grin:)

Good luck, and if you change your mind a hundred times, still wishing you the best! (Only because I did) Make sure you have some encouragement whether its either online, or just yourself. You can do it!

Good luck with whatever you choose...I a sure you have learrnt from here what works for your hair- so either way it should turn out cool!:look:

Thanks ladies. Having you all is all the encouragement I need. I will keep a close eye on my hair and judge it after all my relaxer is used up. If I still have issue, Someone please pin me down and don't let me go out and get more relaxer:lachen::lachen:.

Yaaaaaaaaaay! Wow! The Nachal Bug has been busy lately :lachen:it's about time LOL

Only you know what's best for your hair. Follow your intuition, and your hair will respond positively :yep:

Good luck on your journey Mandy!! Dont be scurred to PM me for some transition tips....:blush::grin:or BC encouragement!!

Ok.....I better type and post this fast..... before I change my mind.
I have been fighting with my self about whether I should go natchal or not. Well........I have decided to give my hair up to the end of the relaxer jar I have. If my hair does not shape up, I am going natchal :look:. I also decided to start texlaxing in the hope of making my transition easier (I am actually using the "T" word and the "N" word :perplexed).
I really think my hair will do well Natchal, but I can't imagine chopping it all off:nono::sad:.
Part of me hope that my hair will shape up so that I don't have to Traaa...nsiii...tiiion, thats it!!!!!
I can do this...:look::look:...I think, right?????

Yaaaaaaaaaay! Wow! The Nachal Bug has been busy lately :lachen:it's about time LOL

Only you know what's best for your hair. Follow your intuition, and your hair will respond positively :yep:

Good luck on your journey Mandy!! Dont be scurred to PM me for some transition tips....:blush::grin:or BC encouragement!!
Thanks girl, I will definitely take you up on that offer when the time comes.:grin:

Back