I have fallen in love with Sephora

Okay ladies, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, I but I had to let you ladies know......I have fallen in love Sephora. For some of the ladies who don't know it's a like a 360 degree of Ulta......they have so much makeup, perfume, goodies, I was already mentally making my list, if I was to add everything up, I probably will spend 200 in that place. I love it. I found some great mascara, lots of lip gloss and eye shadow. I found a perfume, that I have fallen madly in love with......it's just unbelieveable......they don't have much hair products however, but they do carry PhytoSpecifics relaxer......so ladies whenever you are in Charlotte, North Carolina, go to that store.....My girl friends and I were in there for hours trying on lip gloss and makeup and trying perfume......What a wonderful place and the recovering product junkies, I'm sorry I had to do this:drunk:..............

I love Sephora too! :yep:

In my opinion, Ulta is the better place to shop if you're looking for hair care items. Sephora is the place to be for makeup and perfume. I'll go broke in either store!

I like Sephora, but prefer Ulta. I guess because they have alot of makeup, perfumes AND hair stuff!:yep:

I just went to my first Sephora store ever.. it was pleasantly overwhelming. I am in love !!! plus they gave me Nars foudation , a blush and a primer samples to take with me to purchase.

I prefer Sephora. They have a better makeup selection and the drugstore makeup at Ulta is more expensive than Target or Walmart, sometimes even with it being on sale.

The associates are much more friendly at Sephora as well. Plus they give samples.

Back