I Have A Picture Album! Yay!

Paris Belle

Hello everyone. I've finally uploaded some pics and created an album on picture trail. It's my first album...Be nice!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Because I never thought I would be doing something like this, I didn't take all of the shots the way I should have (front, side, back etc.), but I plan to when I take more pictures this week coming.

(And it is my real hair.. /images/graemlins/wink.gif) Just kidding! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I almost skipped out without giving you the necessary info /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Member name: carmenrose
Password: rosebud

WOW!! your hair is awesome, and the pics are fine! your cut reminds me of mine... longer in the back. those dern layers. lol! what is your goal length?

keep the pics coming! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Girl------I'm depressed now. Your hair is so beautiful!!! (Not like I didn't know that already)

LMFAO at your "real hair" joke-----I can vouch for you though!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Adrienne!

Thanks so much for the compliments. I just went to your site the other day and I was going to tell you how extra beautiful your hair is. And our hair cut is similar, but you don't have bangs so that part of your hair is much longer than mine. I like the layers, how they add life to the length, but mine are growing out now and so I'm letting them go. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

My goal length is ultimately to my elbows/waist-length, but my first goal would be about your hair length (but that changes so much because your hair grows so fast and is soohhh long)so that would be bottom of bra-strap length..LOL..

You have beautiful hair. One of these days I'm going to achieve the same length. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Daviine...Don't you dare be depressed. /images/graemlins/whip.gif Your hair is beautiful too /images/graemlins/angel.gif..And the other day you saved me from my "hair crisis." I can't wait to do the reunion again. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope to post more pictures in March.

Girl...when did YOU have a hair crisis? I don't remember that...but that doesn't mean much becasue I don't remember much anyway.... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hi Carmenrose, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

You hair is Beautiful! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad that you decided to post pictures. Seeing beautiful hair is so encouraging for the women on this forum.

Thank you elliott, justice, and hair fanatic... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I was a little nervous, but I really appreciate the responses and good feedback.

:Blushes: I never thought of myself as a hair inspiration. I'm so inspired by others on the board and not just their hair alone, but their experience and knowledge as well. I'm really just glad to be here on a friendly site that is like my second home... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yes, I did have a hair crisis...The other day when I wrote about the 'perfect end' complex I have. I thought I was getting split ends after all my hard work and I was about to flip out.. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Wow!!! Very nice!!! Very healthy also...

all of you ladies have this very nice healthy shine to your hair.

Thank you so much for sharing!!!
valleygirl

Okay mama,
YOU and YOUR HAIR are beautiful!

Are you sure it's ALL yours? <--just kidding, mama!

A. /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

You have lovely hair and might I mention skin!!!

I love your sense of humour on the captions. Keep doing what you are doing, you will get your goals. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Carmenrose /images/graemlins/wave.gif Your hair is just wonderful! Thick, shiny, and very healthy. You are an inspiration!! Keep those pics coming. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Where have you been hiding out! You have some beautiful and thick hair. I'm looking forward to more pics! You go girl!

Hey Carmenrose, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Lookin' good. /images/graemlins/wink.gif Keep up the great work. /images/graemlins/up.gif

CarmenRose

It's so nice to see a face to a name. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Girl you are beautiful and your hair is too. Gorgeous hair, skin, smile you work it girl.

Adrienne beat me to it...I was going to post that your hair reminds me of Adrienne's hair. Both heads are gorgeous. Keep up the good work.

Your hair looks really nice. Thick and shiny looking. Keep up the good work!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi CarmenRose /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I just viewed your photos. You have very pretty hair /images/graemlins/grin.gif I love dark, shiny hair and your hair looks marvelous! Keep up the great work.

Amethyst

Sorry to Hijack the thread in your moment of glory carmenrose, but Lindy I love your hair too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif **hoping that's you in the picture** /images/graemlins/look.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Sorry to Hijack the thread in your moment of glory carmenrose, but Lindy I love your hair too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif **hoping that's you in the picture** /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, Sweetie!! Yes, it's me...

Back