I Have A Picture Album! Yay!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
CarmenRose said:
Hello everyone. I've finally uploaded some pics and created an album on picture trail. It's my first album...Be nice!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Because I never thought I would be doing something like this, I didn't take all of the shots the way I should have (front, side, back etc.), but I plan to when I take more pictures this week coming.

(And it is my real hair.. /images/graemlins/wink.gif) Just kidding! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I almost skipped out without giving you the necessary info /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Member name: carmenrose
Password: rosebud

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey carmen, your hair is beautiful. However, I couldn't help but notice the background in your photos, do you go to City College!!!!!

The hair is gorgeous CarmenRose!!!! You should've had a picturetrail album awhile ago!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Can't wait to see your progress!

Thank you all so much for the feedback. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
And to think I was nervous about posting. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

CarmenRose, please disregard my PM, I found your pics (as I mentioned, I've been picture challenged lately and unable to view any recent pics /images/graemlins/frown.gif). Anyway, let me join the bandwagon and say that your hair looks b-yoo-tiful!! It looks incredibly healthy and thick. Take a bow, girl!

Hey carmen, your hair is beautiful. However, I couldn't help but notice the background in your photos, do you go to City College!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am a senior at City.. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

waving.gif

<font color="red">HEY GIRL...LOOKING GOOD!!!! </font>

Ck your PM

Hey Carmen - loved your pics. Did you have your hair trimmed into the slight v-shape or does it naturally grow out like that? It is almost an even length all over! Beautiful...

It grows like that and I've had to keep it that way to prevent them from evening it all out into a square and chopping my hair off.. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks so much for the compliments.

Carmen your hair looks gorgeous. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carmensita,

Beautiful. Very shiny, and very full, and you look like a sweetheart. What a warm smile. Lovely....

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back