I have a confession....

jamaicalovely

This is what DH says to me this morning.

"I have a confession.....I've been using your shampoo to shave my head."

:huh: Okay, that's it buddy. You done crossed the line. :210:

:lachen:Dude has to have a healthy scalp. Nuthing wrong with that.:lachen:

Buy him some cheap poo and put your stuff away. I know he's prob using loads of it too.

At least is for his use...My husband did laundry with half a bottle of poo...Ofcourse he now knows something terrible will happen to him if i find out he did that again!:perplexed

Lol, I'd be happy that he's using something that is gentle on him too. We'd both have healthy scalps :)

WWHHAAATTT???!!! Uuummm...is there a smiley-icon on here that represents a huge S-L-A-P !!!??!!:wallbash:

At least is for his use...My husband did laundry with half a bottle of poo...Ofcourse he now knows something terrible will happen to him if i find out he did that again!:perplexed

What?!?! :lachen:
Now see - it is things like this that keep domestic violence on the rise today!!!:hardslap:

What?!?! :lachen:
Now see - it is things like this that keep domestic violence on the rise today!!!:hardslap:

Wow! Lol! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back