I Hate All Yall B's !!!

sprungonhairboards

The B would stand for BEAUTIFUL women by the way! :lachen:

Let me say hey yall! I've been lurkin for an embarrasing amount of time now and I'm finally official!! But see I just don't be payin' to join no hair board! :mad:

But alas, I could stand it no longer. I come here before I check my email when I get to work. Yes, My name is sprung and I'm a lurker...and I have a few things to get off my chest. It's actually kind of ridiculous but well here goes..

Poohbear, you are a friend in my head. You are so sweet and encouraging in all your posts I just wanna hug ya, praise the Lord!

Kaddy, Imma shoot you girl and all your pusha groupies! I got 2 boxes of Phyto in my closet that I've had for 2 months. Not only had I never even heard of it before, but I been 100% natural with no complaints for almost 3 years!!!!!!! wth?

Den1, you were my inspiration, I had my Phyto Kaddy and her minions made me get, I was almost convinced to texturize and then you decide to transition??????? What is the world coming too???

Bubbln, don't ever doze off around me, cause' Imma have me a tight weave and you gon be bald when ya wake up!

If I decide to go straight Sylver better watch her back too.

My head smells like I been grilling hot links thanks to the MTG thread...

I hate swallowing pills, I take chewable childrens vitamins for that reason but I'm on my 2nd $50 batch of HF37 swallowing 8 pills a day with no problem thanks to yall!

Do you know how hard it is to get a huge puff into a baggie??

I still can't believe I bought the Maxiglide...love it though

and the NTM serum...

I actually priced airfare to NY!!!! I want a dominican blowout so bad I'm losin my mind!!!

Oh and everybody on the Christian thread I feel liberated and reaffirmed but my boyfriend of 3 1/2 yrs is highly pissed at my newly instituted 365 challenge (yall know what I mean) Imma tell him to call yall... :lol:

Whew! I feel better now that I got some of that off my chest. And I think yall owe me about $1000 dollars.

All in all I'm happy to be apart of your community, the vibe over here is so much nicer and accepting than at some of the "other" hairboards" (yall naturals know I'm right). I love ya guys and look forward to learning and sharing with you, so what's the next challenge!

:blush: Thanks for the shout out! I was flattered that you mentioned me! :grin:

At first, I was startled by the title of your thread until I checked it out. Good way to grab someone's attention! :lol:

Welcome to this hair board! :clap: Enjoy your stay! :woot:

Well you are a trip girl! Welcome to the boards!!!!!Speaking of Phyto if you want to get those off your hands hey PM me!!!!!!:lachen: I am so glad you joined us though!It sounds like your post are going to be to die for!!!!!!! Enjoy!

Oh my goodness..what a way to introduce one's self :lachen: BTW, I am missing about 2 inches of hair, SPRUNG!!!!!!:lachen:

See...lurkers...I told you they were responsible for the shortage of MTG!!! This confirms it. :cool:

Welcome to LHCF!!! :)

If Sweet only wants one box, I'll take the other!

sweetpeadst said:
Well you are a trip girl! Welcome to the boards!!!!!Speaking of Phyto if you want to get those off your hands hey PM me!!!!!!:lachen: I am so glad you joined us though!It sounds like your post are going to be to die for!!!!!!! Enjoy!

Enchantmt said:
See...lurkers...I told you they were responsible for the shortage of MTG!!! This confirms it. :cool:

Welcome to LHCF!!! :)

Just what I was thinking....sitting here wondering if she/they bought up the Kinky-Curly Jojoba Jelly too! It's STILL not available on the site. :lachen:

sweetpeadst said:

I still haven't made up my mind if I'll use em' or not. I'm scared to lose my curls but really want the option of wearing it straight if I want. I got index 1 but I'm still chicken. I figure I'll wait a couple more months, hopefully my hair will be bra strap or close to it by then and then it would seem more worth it. I been checkin you out too sweet!

sprungonhairboards said:
The B would stand for BEAUTIFUL women by the way! :lachen:

Let me say hey yall! I've been lurkin for an embarrasing amount of time now and I'm finally official!! But see I just don't be payin' to join no hair board! :mad:

But alas, I could stand it no longer. I come here before I check my email when I get to work. Yes, My name is sprung and I'm a lurker...and I have a few things to get off my chest. It's actually kind of ridiculous but well here goes..

Poohbear, you are a friend in my head. You are so sweet and encouraging in all your posts I just wanna hug ya, praise the Lord!

Kaddy, Imma shoot you girl and all your pusha groupies! I got 2 boxes of Phyto in my closet that I've had for 2 months. Not only had I never even heard of it before, but I been 100% natural with no complaints for almost 3 years!!!!!!! wth?

Den1, you were my inspiration, I had my Phyto Kaddy and her minions made me get, I was almost convinced to texturize and then you decide to transition??????? What is the world coming too???

Bubbln, don't ever doze off around me, cause' Imma have me a tight weave and you gon be bald when ya wake up!

If I decide to go straight Sylver better watch her back too.

My head smells like I been grilling hot links thanks to the MTG thread...

I hate swallowing pills, I take chewable childrens vitamins for that reason but I'm on my 2nd $50 batch of HF37 swallowing 8 pills a day with no problem thanks to yall!

Do you know how hard it is to get a huge puff into a baggie??

I still can't believe I bought the Maxiglide...love it though

and the NTM serum...

I actually priced airfare to NY!!!! I want a dominican blowout so bad I'm losin my mind!!!

Oh and everybody on the Christian thread I feel liberated and reaffirmed but my boyfriend of 3 1/2 yrs is highly pissed at my newly instituted 365 challenge (yall know what I mean) Imma tell him to call yall... :lol:

Whew! I feel better now that I got some of that off my chest. And I think yall owe me about $1000 dollars.

All in all I'm happy to be apart of your community, the vibe over here is so much nicer and accepting than at some of the "other" hairboards" (yall naturals know I'm right). I love ya guys and look forward to learning and sharing with you, so what's the next challenge!

WELCOME!!! I am soooooo CRYIN' over this post! LOL!!!!

sprungonhairboards said:
I still haven't made up my mind if I'll use em' or not. I'm scared to lose my curls but really want the option of wearing it straight if I want. I got index 1 but I'm still chicken. I figure I'll wait a couple more months, hopefully my hair will be bra strap or close to it by then and then it would seem more worth it. I been checkin you out too sweet!

Well I use index 2 b/c otherwise I was going to raid your closet while you were sleeping! And give Bubbln back her 2 inches!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

sweetpeadst said:
Well I use index 2 b/c otherwise I was going to raid your closet while you were sleeping! And give Bubbln back her 2 inches!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

Good looking out :grin:

Back