I Hate All Yall B's !!!

sweetpeadst said:
Well I use index 2 b/c otherwise I was going to raid your closet while you were sleeping! And give Bubbln back her 2 inches!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

That's cold, gangin up on the newbie after I confided n' erythang. :lachen:
I figured I'd be safe with index 1, nobody gonna jack me for that.

Oh well, off to the weft maker with Bubbln's 2 inches :bud:

sprungonhairboards said:
I actually priced airfare to NY!!!! I want a dominican blowout so bad I'm losin my mind!!!

Welcome! :wave:

Save your airfare and drive one hour to Sun Valley ... you can get a Dominican blowout at this salon

Dominican Beauty Salon
Address: 8440 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Sun Valley, CA 91352
Phone: (818) 767-2711

I have not personally tried it, but you can read experiences here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=22943

Girl, at first I was ready to come in swingin' and throwin' bows' :whip: :hammer: but you cleared it up real nicely. :lol: Yeah, you know your title is an eye catcher because you have 4 pages of responses and it's only been a little over an over. :grin:

Anyway, Welcome and I look forward to seeing you 'round the forum. :wave:

LegallySpeaking said:
Welcome! :wave:

Save your airfare and drive one hour to Sun Valley ... you can get a Dominican blowout at this salon

Dominican Beauty Salon
Address: 8440 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Sun Valley, CA 91352
Phone: (818) 767-2711

I have not personally tried it, but you can read experiences here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=22943

Thanks so much! You know I heard of that place on another hair board but I got scared because my hair is soooo thick and I couldn't find any naturals who had tried it. I even called and asked if they did natural hair and the lady said yes but for some reason I felt like she'd tell me anything I wanted to hear and If I did go I would walk out looking like poof the magic dragon. I'll definately give them a try if I decide to texturize. I may get brave and go anyway and maxiglide it when I get home if it's too thick. It's much closer than New York!

Last edited:
That was a great introduction...how could I not welcome you! Welcome to the board...hope you enjoy! :grin:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Good looking out :grin:

Anytime I got yo back!

As for you, Sprung let me catch you on your way to the weft maker and and I am going to jack a knot in yo Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp! J/P!!!!!!!!!!! You are crazy just like me!!!!!!!!!! I am having fun with you already!! Now I'm off to order some Phyto since someone is being STINGY, not calling any names!

I'm on the phone with my husband, and I laughed like a horse in his ear when I read your title. I like you already! The only other woman that can make me laugh like that is Monique from the Parkers.

Back