I had a surprise BC!

dicapr

Sorry, no pictures of my BC because I didn't know I would do it. I didn't even think I was ready to get rid of my relaxed ends. I went for some box braids to give myself a rest from my hair. The stylist pointed out how much new growth I actually had. We then decided to go ahead and cut the rest of the relaxer off. I am in braids until the first week in June, but already I am dreaming of my 'fro. I have about 4-4.5 inches of hair now.

:D Yay! I'm so proud of you! fill me in on the details!

(yes i stil remember the email you sent me on asking about texturing at the end of your journal as a natural)

CONGRATULATIONS on your decision to do the big chop and go natural!!! I cannot wait to see pictures either! Happy Hair Growing!!! :yay: :woot: :clap: :weird:

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for their congrats! I hope I don't rip these out so I can play in my hair.:)

:eek: surprise!! LOL

CONGRATS on the bc dicapr :):)

i bet you can't wait to play with your hair - i know i couldn't hehe!

Congrads!! It must be in the air, because I BC'd on the spur of the moment last night myself! I can't keep my hand out of my hair. Once you get the braids out, you'll feel the same way :lol: .

walkerca said:
Congrads!! It must be in the air, because I BC'd on the spur of the moment last night myself! I can't keep my hand out of my hair. Once you get the braids out, you'll feel the same way :lol: .

Congrats to you too. Wow that is three of us in one week!

Back