I got scoped

I have been checking this out since reading your post. I am natural but my hair is dyed. Let me know how it turns out for you. I am still trying to decide between the 2.

Hi - my new stylist recommended that I use Nioxin, so I'll get the Protectives sampler kit (cleanser, bionutrient leave-in and scalp therapy conditioner). The Bliss leave-in also looked intriguing, as did the follicle booster. How do you use the Follicle booster -- can it be massaged into the scalp before bedtime?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a Nioxin believer. I've been using it sporadically for 10 years now. I only use the Shampoo & Scalp therapy conditioner. I've tried the follicle booster also. The other products I wasn't impressed with. It does cleanse the scalp, but you shouldn't use the products for more than a month. Then you go back to your normal shampoo & conditioner. It does make a difference. Nioxin is what I used when I had my
bad perm experience in 1985. Anytime I run into a "problem" I use it again but it will assist in correcting problems. It is not like Rogaine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used Nioxin to help clear of the scalp issues I had from using Surge. My scalp took about 3 weeks to heal.

My scalp was looking so good after using Nioxin for 3 weeks my husband even complimented me on how nice it looked.

I will continue to use this product on an as needed basis to help keep my scalp healthy.

Back