I got played by Carols Daughter

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I had just posted in another thread that Carols Daughter stuff sucked. But last weekend they opened up a store in the mall (fox hills, culver city) so i decided to take a peek.

Well, long story short I walked out of there with about $50 worth of product :lachen: The woman that worked there really knew her stuff and made some recommendations for me and my daughter so I figured i would give it one more shot.

So, i purchased the hair milk,mimosa hair honey and healthy hair butter. I must say it has been good so far for me and for the little one. My hair now can go more than a day without needing more moisturization which is very rare. My daughters hair seems to love this stuff too. We both have extremely dry hair but these three products seem to actually be working. I think these are keepers for me so take me off the "carols daughter stuff sucks" thread :lachen:

ETA: the mimosa hair honey smells sooooo good and natural. I love when i pick up my daughter and give her a hug and smell the scent on her puffs.

Last edited:
I had just posted in another thread that Carols Daughter stuff sucked. But last weekend they opened up a store in the mall (fox hills, culver city) so i decided to take a peek.

Well, long story short I walked out of there with about $50 worth of product :lachen: The woman that worked there really knew her stuff and made some recommendations for me and my daughter so I figured i would give it one more shot.

So, i purchased the hair milk,mimosa hair honey and healthy hair butter. I must say it has been good so far for me and for the little one. My hair now can go more than a day without needing more moisturization which is very rare. My daughters hair seems to love this stuff too. We both have extremely dry hair but these three products seem to actually be working. I think these are keepers for me so take me off the "carols daughter stuff sucks" thread :lachen:

ETA: the mimosa hair honey smells sooooo good and natural. I love when i pick up my daughter and give her a hug and smell the scent on her puffs.[/quote]

Glad you liked the products. My ex used to love smelling my hair when I used Mimosa Hair Honey, I bought a huge glass container of it, and I still have it 3 years later, lol. I love her products and I recently bought the Tui Hair Oil, it smells soo good and kinda sweet. It's good for body massages as well!!!:grin:

You are too funny! Glad you found something that works for you, though. I feel the same way about CD products.

I faithfully use the hair milk and the lisa's hair elixir on both me and my daughters hair. We both have 3b/3c hair and it seems to keep the curl when we wash n go and its stays shiny and moisturized!

Glad you liked the products. My ex used to love smelling my hair when I used Mimosa Hair Honey, I bought a huge glass container of it, and I still have it 3 years later, lol. I love her products and I recently bought the Tui Hair Oil, it smells soo good and kinda sweet. It's good for body massages as well!!!:grin:

STL YOU were the reason I bought it to begin with, lol. I was looking at your hair pics a couple of years back and the shine was amazing. You credited it to HHM...Been using it off and on ever since.

STL YOU were the reason I bought it to begin with, lol. I was looking at your hair pics a couple of years back and the shine was amazing. You credited it to HHM...Been using it off and on ever since.

Lol, that's funny. I thought Carol's Daughter was the best thing since sliced bread back in the day.:lachen:

Her products are ones that I always go back to, I stopped for a while b/c I got tired of ordering them. Now that they are in more stores I need to stock back up on HHM and HB.

I am new so just wondering Bre Bre had u tried the product when u posted the thread about CD's products?

I am new so just wondering Bre Bre had u tried the product when u posted the thread about CD's products?

No, i hadn't tried these specific products. I had tried a conditioner and something else and they did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. So I was a bit bitter :lachen:needless to say.

Back