I got a bootleg Denman brush!!

Man, I know this is kinda of useless without a pic but I got an exact replica of the Denman brush in CVS. I got it for $3.69. May be a good alternative to those without a Sally's near them.

I just bought a bootleg denman as well. It's a publix 8-inch plastic brush. I guess it's most similar to the denman brush with a lot of teeth and rows. Is that called a D4 or something?

I had a goody knock off denman. I loved it. I've been looking for another one for a while but can't find it. :nono:

I saw the Conair one at CVS this weekend.
I just reordered a back up Denman from the Sally's CyberMonday sale.
I have a knock off one from the BSS and it works well but there is an obvious difference between the two.

Be careful with the knockoffs, the teeth may have seams on them that rip out your hair. The real one doesen't.

I like the goody knockoffs. They don't snag and they last longer than the others. My last denman I bought almost 2 years ago and she is still going strong through this thick hair. lol Nothing beats the real thing! :yep::drunk::yep:

Well, I got a bootleg denman from cvs and a stinky plastic smelliing bootleg denman from publix for 1.99:look:

I almost bought a Denman brush from Sally's last week, and I said to myself: "There must be a knock off, because I don't brush my hair . . . and I don't want to pay $9.99."

BUMPING!!

Any ladies know of a good knock-off (with pictures of course... Lord knows I'm going to be in the hair aisle lost if I don't have a pic :spinning:)...

I couldn't find a picture of the Conair version, but it looks just like this Denman. :yep:

Last edited:
I called it quits with my real denman last year, the bristles lost "give" especially when I modified it and was pulling my hair out...

I repurchased a bootleg one (CVS,Conair) last week, modified it and honestly I like it better than the real...

I've had a modified goody knock off since my BC, and it works alright. But I recently bought a real Denman D3 and modified it down to 4 rows, and it runs through my curls n coils sooooo much smoother and with less hair left in the brush. I checked the hairs and they were all shed hairs. I was like :thud: I'd recommend spending the $9.00 for the real one.:yep:

Back