I gave away a bag full of hair products!

pinkchocolatedaisy

Yes, I was going thru my drawers and cabinets in my bathroom and realized I have TOO much hair stuff! It's sad, really. I asked my best friend if she needed some stuff and she said heck yeah! She has a daughter and her sister lives with her. Plus she's got two cousins and another sister staying right now during the summer. Or I guess just the weekends. But anyhoo, I digress. Of course there is an ulterior motive for this! :rolleyes: I want some new stuff!

But the stuff I'm giving away ain't half bad. I think it's pretty good. Just really didn't do fireworks for me.

I gave away

a big bottle of Cabellina del Caballo cond- nothing special on my or DD hair
Joico MR poo
Suave Naturals Aloe and Water Lily cond
Tresemme Thermal Recovery cond
jar of Coconut cream concentrate (tropical traditions)
Elasta QP Mango butter
Matrix curls.life styling cream
AO Island Naturals poo
Wet and Wavy gel
ORS Herbal cleanse

I think these will help them b/c 1) $$$ kinda tight for my friend. 2)she's relaxed, her daughter is natual- and the other girls are either of the two. So I'm pretty sure that these products will help different heads.

The bad thing is I just gave away a huge bag of products last month to my brothers fiancee! :blush:

My sister and I are about to give away a ton of stuff as well.

Main reason being, we need to make room for new stuff that we have since fallen in love with. :weird:

If a product doesn't work for me, I box them up and send them to my mom and surprisingly they work for her hair, so I don't feel like I'm wasting my money.

My sister doesn't have any hair care products and we live together. She always at my door like a lil cracker. I need a little moisturizer. Can I hold some conditioner? Just one squeeze can I get one squeeze of shampoo? lol. I'm giving it all to her because I am in love with Redken. Lol . She will be pleased.

That was nice; i only gave away stuff once...well i didnt actually "give it away" i gave it to my mom, but i always catch myself sneaking it back:sekret:

I do the same thing. I'm such a pj and a sucker for sales I end up buying more things than I need. When I find staple products I want to use exclusively or things that don't fit into my tweaked reggie, I give stuff away to a local women's shelter. Then I make room to buy new stuff. :shhh:

Uh huh, girl. I think we're all guilty of that! But my friend was very happy! I tell her about the good stuff I learned here- she already uses OCT (now MT, since I told her it's basically the same only cheaper). But she really can't afford things the way I can. Well quite honestly, I can't either! But I find a way!

I do the same thing. I'm such a pj and a sucker for sales I end up buying more things than I need. When I find staple products I want to use exclusively or things that don't fit into my tweaked reggie, I give stuff away to a local women's shelter. Then I make room to buy new stuff. :shhh:

I see you gave away some coconut cream concentrate. How did that work for you? I'm thinking about buying some.

It's pretty good... I would add it to my conditoners or make it out as a pre poo with honey and evoo. But it was a little too rich for me in the end. I prefer the oil. Plus, it gets very hard and solid- more so than the oil, in my exp.

I see you gave away some coconut cream concentrate. How did that work for you? I'm thinking about buying some.

Back