I Found the Love of My Life!! SEDU Ceramic Flat Iron Review

I am very impressed with my Sedu! My hair comes out so straight and soft. You can check out the results in my siggy picture. I can tell a difference from my old flat iron (Conair which I didn't like or use that much) compared to my Sedu.

Ambitious1013 said:
I am very impressed with my Sedu! My hair comes out so straight and soft. You can check out the results in my siggy picture. I can tell a difference from my old flat iron (Conair which I didn't like or use that much) compared to my Sedu.

me too! i used to have a conair-HATED IT! your hair looks great though!

i can always tell the difference when someone uses a cheap iron too. I hope I didn't offend.:look:

Ladies I just had to bump this thread..... I absolutely LOVE my sedu I got it yesterday and I had to try my new toy out.... If there is anyone thinking of getting a flat iron I strongly recommend they get a sedu. I used it on my hair last night after a month of no heat/airdrying, a few weeks of taking biotin and co-washing every 3 days and my hair came out absolutely fabulous. I never got so many compliments on my hair --- it was so shiny and healthy looking!!!! I have one picture of it in my fotki... Thank you ladies for recommending this flat iron....

Back