I finally know what the heck yall r talking bout!

MomofThreeBoys

I have been on this board since November and have always been perpelexed when people said, this product made my hair feel soooooooooooo soft. Or this product made my hair feel like butta. Until now, I was :confused:. Yes, I knew when something made my hair feel like straw but other than that everything else felt OK......that is until I tried Salerm WHEAT GERM HAIR MASK!!!!

I've been through, Nexxus Hummectress, NTM Daily Deep Conditioner, Keracare Humecto, and PM Superchared. And felt nothing. nada. zilch.

BUT......then I tried the Wheat Germ Hair Mask!
OH......MY............ GGOOODDDDNESSSS!!!! I have never ever had my hair feel so soft and moisturized. I finally know what it feels like when something truly agrees with my hair. It felt so good on, I was like ooohhh aaahhhhh the whole time!

Anyone else like to share their first herbal essence moment with a product?

LOL! My first moment of truth came from this exact same product - actually the combo of the Mask and the Salerm 21 - so I know exactly how you feel! None of the stuff that was raved about gave me the results everyone else had until then. I've since experienced it with Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm as well. I now rotate the two as my staple moisturizing conditioners. Glad you found something that works for you!:)

Back