I feel like I am going in circles...

Kamilla16

Yesterday, my cousin relaxed my hair and it was underprocessed
frown.gif
. I am going to have to learn how to relax own hair do yall have any self relaxing tips? I also need tips on how to trim my ends as well. I am really upset, and I don't think I will ever make it to BRASTRAP length.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I am so thinking about getting it cut in a style, I need some encouragement ladies
frown.gif

Karima

don't stress, kamilla! we all have a setback, problem or frustration at one time or another. the thing is to learn from them and try not to repeat!!

nothing but love for your cousin, but i would definitely leave the perm to the professionals at this point. if you can find someone that you can trust, that would be the key. in the meantime, here is a site that gives relaxer tips:

http://www.manican.com/stages/stage_refe...uch/retouch.asp

one thing i know for sure is that cutting your hair will not get you any closer to your goal. i would try to correct the mistake the next time you perm, but cutting will only put you that much further from your goal!!

Underprocessed or overprocessed? If it's underprocessed it can be fixed! Don't worry. Just wear protective styles for a while and then get a corrective relaxer from a professional.

Back