I dreamed the rapture happened this morning....

Hey Darlin, :grouphug2: Precious Blessings to you.

Another thing, Pebs: I'm glad you're here, cause when you're not, I kinda' wonder if He came and I 'missed' it. :look: :lol: You're definitely one of His favorites who will not be left behind. :yep:

LOL!! :rofl: No, He won't come for me and leave you behind, sweetie. :lol: You're certainly one of His angels. :yep:

This is such a cute thread. Ya'll are silly!:spinning::grin:
"RR" started it, with her dream. :rolleyes:. Has got me to thinking and getting my life straight. :yep::yep::yep::yep: :lachen::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Jesus said, "Occupy til' I come". While we wait, we're having fun....:lachen::spinning: :lachen:

And still giving Him all the glory and preparing others to be ready too. :pray:

:yep: RR, that's a really awesome dream!
I have read the Left Behind Series, and there was a second movie after the first, I saw it on TBN one day.

Shimmie, your story had me just:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm sharing it here to see if it did....:look:

I saw the sky being split open...it was happening in slow motion. I was clutching my hands, saying to myself "It's happening" and I was hoping I would be caught up. When I woke up, my body shaking....

Wow, I had a dream last night that I was getting married and I was not ready. My chipped wine colored nails needed polishing, I didn't have a photographer or video camera person, etc. I attributed it to Christ being the husband and I wasn't prepared for his coming. I think It's time to pray and be prepared.

I am ready for the Rapture! Looks like prophecy is being fulfilled. All we need is for the "peace treaty" between Israel and Palestine to develop.....

Wow, some dream!
I have a funny story to tell about the rapture.

When I was 17 years old my sister and I came home one day and found no one home. But the cars were still in the drive way, purses were still in the house the t.v. was left on and front door left unlocked and slight left open. My saved Mom, Grandma and Granddad were no where to be found. The neighbors said they didn't see them leave the house today. Only people we could think to call was uncles and aunts who we know weren't living right and we started to cry. Then we began to pray. I started to say "oh, Lord don't leave us behind",my sister said "Monica...Uh, oh...I don't feel the holy spirit". Man we really started weaping.

We thought the rapture happened that day. Well long story short we called relatives and no one knew where they went. After 1 1/2 hours later mom, grandma and granddad come into the front door (with a bucket full of fish and fishing rods) they had literally dropped everything and walked over to a fishing hole. My granddad and grandma are ministers and they just laughed and held us.

But I will never forget that feeling. Funny thing is my sister and I called some church members that day too and no one answered their phones. Which really freaked us out.

Wow, some dream!

When I was 17 years old my sister and I came home one day and found no one home. But the cars were still in the drive way, purses were still in the house the t.v. was left on and front door left unlocked and slight left open. My saved Mom, Grandma and Granddad were no where to be found. The neighbors said they didn't see them leave the house today. Only people we could think to call was uncles and aunts who we know weren't living right and we started to cry. Then we began to pray. I started to say "oh, Lord don't leave us behind",my sister said "Monica...Uh, oh...I don't feel the holy spirit". Man we really started weaping.

We thought the rapture happened that day. Well long story short we called relatives and no one knew where they went. After 1 1/2 hours later mom, grandma and granddad come into the front door (with a bucket full of fish and fishing rods) they had literally dropped everything and walked over to a fishing hole. My granddad and grandma are ministers and they just laughed and held us.

But I will never forget that feeling. Funny thing is my sister and I called some church members that day too and no one answered their phones. Which really freaked us out.

Guuuuuuuuurl! That's not funny! That's scary. Had me on the edge of my seat like it was a murder mystery! I would have ran to a bomb shelter stocked with water and canned goods and of course the bible and wait out the 7 years of tribulation!

Wow, some dream!

Awwww, Monigirl :grouphug2: I totally 'feel' your experience...:yep: :cry4:

Blessings angel...

:grin: Me too! And I'm certain that if it had really happened you would not be here to type that.

Have you ever read the left behind series?

The first book (Left Behind) is about the rapture and all the events following. I have a feeling when the rapture really does happen, those books will be selling like hotcakes. :look:
I read every single one of those books in less than a day! I love them. I am going to read them over from the beginning.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hey I didn't tell you that while I was back there with my lesson plans, I was also back there eating a fish sam'itch -- Lake Trout :lick:...........with a huge fluffy homemade dinner roll :lick:.....with real butter. :yep: ................. and a soda :drink:.

When it got 'quiet', I thought......... God left me with that fish sam-itch'. I lost out of Heaven for Lake Trout. :lachen::lachen::lachen:I stayed away from eating Lake Trout for a while after that. :yep:
GIRL!
How about one day I was walking downtown during lunch hour and saw all these people with these faint gray "cross" marks on their forhead. I was like "HUH". I ran to a window to look and see if I had one and I didn't. I was so messed up and called my momma and she said "girl, calm down. It's Ash WEDNESDAY!

I was scared out of my mind cause I didn't see my "mark"

GIRL!
How about one day I was walking downtown during lunch hour and saw all these people with these faint gray "cross" marks on their forhead. I was like "HUH". I ran to a window to look and see if I had one and I didn't. I was so messed up and called my momma and she said "girl, calm down. It's Ash WEDNESDAY!

I was scared out of my mind cause I didn't see my "mark"
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, you and me both. And to make it worse, my Dad was Catholic (God rest his soul)......... AND I use to go to Mass AND....you'd think I'd know what those marks were. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

This Rapture effect upon 'us' is no joke. :spinning:

Love you Crlsweetie :kiss: How are my handsome men doing...your beautiful sons? I hope all is well. :grouphug2: for them.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, you and me both. And to make it worse, my Dad was Catholic (God rest his soul)......... AND I use to go to Mass AND....you'd think I'd know what those marks were. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

This Rapture effect upon 'us' is no joke. :spinning:

Love you Crlsweetie :kiss: How are my handsome men doing...your beautiful sons? I hope all is well. :grouphug2: for them.
The boys are doing very well. We took family pictures last weekend so I will have pictures to show off soon!
Love ya!!!!!!!

I had a similar dream 3 years ago. In fact, for about 2 months it was a reoccuring dream. :yep: If the rapture had occurred you'd have heard about it. It would have been reported as an alien invasion. :ohwell: Cars would have crashed with missing drivers, planes would have had missing people, etc.

There would be chaos for those left behind. :nono:

There would be artificial hips, contacts, pace makers, etc. lying everywhere. :look: At least that's how I invision it.

Yeah, I think the rapture will definitely be reported as an alien invasion even though all the events after that will transcribe to what the bible has already said. And I am thinking that there will be back-slidden Christians left behind but I don't know if all of them will be able to apply scripture to what will be happening to them.:yawn:

Back