I don't get it --> Grown arse men wanting to treated like a baby?

missware2003

I don't get it --> Grown arse men wanting to be treated like a baby?

Ok so, me and a guy I've been seeing for a few weeks were sitting watching a movie. A scene came on with a couple kissing and at some point the female starting engaging in "baby- talk" with the guy, it wasn't overly dramatic, she was saying stuff like "aww the poor baby feels pressured" while kissing him on his cheek. She said other things but right after, my friend says "I wish someone would do that to me", I say "what, talk to u like a baby", he says "yea"; me looking confused I say "u like that"; he says "yea".

Although I don't mind this, my question is, men say they want to be treated like a man but then you tell me that you want me to talk to you like a baby......REALLY DUDE?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Typo on title: "Grown arse men wanting to be treated like a baby"

Ok so, me and a guy I've been seeing for a few weeks were sitting watching a movie. A scene came on with a couple kissing and at some point the female starting engaging in "baby- talk" with the guy, it wasn't overly dramatic, she was saying stuff like "aww the poor baby feels pressured" while kissing him on his cheek. She said other things but right after, my friend says "I wish someone would do that to me", I say "what, talk to u like a baby", he says "yea"; me looking confused I say "u like that"; he says "yea".

Although I don't mind this, my question is, men say they want to be treated like a man but then you tell me that you want me to talk to you like a baby......REALLY DUDE?

He probably was talking about the attention she was giving the guy more so than a baby voice but because that was part of it he liked it. Men crave attention, they like to feel like they are being taken care of. to women it can sometimes come off as annoying or babyish :yep: Men are alot more sensitive than you think

Yes. Men are children whose bodies grow and mature around their little peanut brains that forever stay the same......

^^^^^ yes to both of you

I don't have a problem w/ doing it, it just amazed me that he actually said it. I rarely do it, I think he'll be my "experiment" I'll show him the extra attention and she how he responds.

Thats it girl! Train him! Make that pony chase that carrot!
........................................He'll be a race horse yet.......

^^^^^ yes to both of you

I don't have a problem w/ doing it, it just amazed me that he actually said it. I rarely do it, I think he'll be my "experiment" I'll show him the extra attention and she how he responds.

Keep us updated!

My SO hhaaatttteeessss that! Every time we watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Khloe does that mess to Lamar, he makes me mute the TV until she turns off that stupid baby voice. It irritates me to no end as well. I wouldn't do that mess to my (future) child, much LESS his or her dad!!! I show him attention in enough other ways....forget that!

Back