I DID IT!!!

SparklingFlame

I feel so proud, ya'll! I FINALLY did some 2 Strand Flat Twists and it came out looking like 2 strands and not just regular flat twists! *doing the cabbage patch* (now throwing hands up). WHEW!!! (I'm tired now). You can't tell me jack now! Come check it out in my album (its in my signature!).

Thank you! My hair is very very thick so its really full. I think the twisr out will look a lot better once my hair gets longer.

congrats , natural lady on doing the flat twist thingie.....and not only is your hair healthy and gorgeous, it is au natural, which is the ultimate hair goal for me......

SherryLove said:
congrats , natural lady on doing the flat twist thingie.....and not only is your hair healthy and gorgeous, it is au natural, which is the ultimate hair goal for me......

My Goodness Sherrylove!! You have some of the longest prettiest hair I've ever seen!!! How long did it take you to get to that lenght? What made you decide to go natural, if I may ask.

naturallady said:
My Goodness Sherrylove!! You have some of the longest prettiest hair I've ever seen!!! How long did it take you to get to that lenght? What made you decide to go natural, if I may ask.

thanks.... i have not gone natural yet... still mustering up the courage. LOL..it actually took my hair (i would say about 3 years) to grow to it's length now from bottom-of-the-ear hair length....

Back