I did it!!!!!!! It's all gone now

Yea!!! And another one! Welcome to the club! :circle:You have a beautiful texture and enjoy the growing out stage of the TWA. I know you felt so free.

:dance7:

Whoaaa! Ms. Lady you were serious about this thing. Just like I was I did a similar chop a few years back. Love it and Love the color too.

Yep get our earrings, some blush and lip gloss and you are ready to go. Hollaa!

I love it!! I have been thinking about doing it as well. My hair has taken a turn for the worst and the contrast between the ng and perm is awful. :sad: I have been wearing a bun for a month now, trying to figure out what to do. This is not may hair and I just want it gone. :nono: But I am afraid that I could not cut it myself and have it look as good as yours does. :perplexed Yours looks very nice! Heres to happy healthy hair in the furture. :yep: You give me courage, :yep:- I may just have to let one of my sil do it.:look:

Wow girl! That's awesome! look at you! I love the short hair. Looks pretty. That had to take a good load offf your shoulders, literally...lol! Well have fun starting a new! I'll be rooting for you on your new 09 hair goals. :yep:

Congratulations! And enjoy having relatively low maintence hair while you can, because it grows FAST.

Yay! You've joined the club! How exciting...You're going to love it...and it looks totally FABULOUS bella!
By the way I have to comment you on your words God gave us this hair and we all should embrace it an enjoy and thank Him for it as well. I know I love mine now and love Him much more for giving this to me.

Whoaaa! Ms. Lady you were serious about this thing. Just like I was I did a similar chop a few years back. Love it and Love the color too.

Yep get our earrings, some blush and lip gloss and you are ready to go. Hollaa!

Yes indeed!! Holla back at cha!

I love it!! I have been thinking about doing it as well. My hair has taken a turn for the worst and the contrast between the ng and perm is awful. :sad: I have been wearing a bun for a month now, trying to figure out what to do. This is not may hair and I just want it gone. :nono: But I am afraid that I could not cut it myself and have it look as good as yours does. :perplexed Yours looks very nice! Heres to happy healthy hair in the furture. :yep: You give me courage, :yep:- I may just have to let one of my sil do it.:look:
Thanks! Trust me if I can do it you can too!! I just got sick and tired of trying to maintain it and did'nt see any positive effects of having two textures. Be brave girl and do it only when you're ready! God bless you when you do decide to take the plunge.

I thought I did a serious cut....:-) Way to go!!! Your hair looks nice. I enjoy being natural soo much. I hope that you do too.

Back