I dare you to take this STINKY challenge!!

I would luv to order the frenchees but the shipping and handling is a little too much for hair grese is there a store in N.Y,C that has this hair grease

Ive never order offline at all, Dont have a bank account, or money
look.gif
I use regular S8 not light,

I am very confused everyone...i want to try this stuff but i am getting mixed information about it. With the glovers it says to leave it on for a certain amount of time and then rinse it off but its ok to keep it on your hair? And as for the frenchee does this stuff really work cause from the pictures it looks like straight up grease and i am not sure i want to put that junk in my hair...but if it works u better believe i am buying it!

from personal experiances which one do u think is better
glovers -or- frenchee? Also when i order glovers what do i order, the dandruff medicine, the scalp solution, or the medicated ointment?

With Frenchee's, you are supposed to apply it only to your scalp and leave it on for three days. You are not supposed to put it on your hair or else it will smell like crazy. I got the Glover's Dandruff Medicine~ don't worry, it does help with the hair growth. I haven't used it yet b/c I'm using my Frenchee's, but I'll let you know when I do.

thanx but which one does help with hair growth the frenchee's or the glovers? From the information that people seem to be saying i think that the glovers would be more affective but on the other hand u can always mix them together right?

[ QUOTE ]
azul11 said:
Has anyone seen this in NYC? I hate having to order stuff off the internet. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this stuff at Apollo's Beauty Supply on 125th Street in Harlem....
smile.gif

This is my updated---I have been constantly using Sulfur 8 to grease my scalp, only after washing my braids, and my hair still loves S8..I only do it twice a month but the sulfur treatment is always tingly and refreshing....

does n e one have a sucess story form using either frenchee or glovers i wont buy it untill i am convinced...but trust me i am getting there

Hey everyone! I have been using S8 light! I have been having great results but I am not sure if it is because f the S8 or the Surge! I have been using them both for the past month and I have gotten almost 2 inches of growth! I am very happy with the results so these 2 are definately keepers for me! I think I might just make the 12 inches in 12 months challenge but I am beginning to wonder do products ever get tooo used to you and stop working!

Update.

Nothing has happened really but I havent stayed consisten either because I had a weave in...anyways no more braids nor weaves for me..im stickin to my hair and my products.

Im actually using BB Pine Tar. But im going to use the pine tar with surge soon too.

-Fyae

do u guys think that the frenchee would work well with thoes products called dont b bald? that is supposed to make your hair grow and i doubt it smells as bad

Yuck, I think I'm gonna pass on this. Ladies please post, I'd be interested in the results you get. I already use stinky wildgrowth to moisturize my hair ends and my husband hates it, this stuff would have him packing his bags.

Ok I am new to the site and i read all the previosu post.I'm in! I am a 2nd yr. college student and have been suffering with dandruff since I moved to my college town. So finding out aboutGlovers is a big help for me. Luckly I call a BSS in my area and they have loads of Frenchees. I recently started using WGHO and was wondering should I stop using it and just use Frenchees and Glovers?
Thanks I am feeling really motivated. My hair is at the end of my neck and I am hoping to grow it shoulder length. My hair was bra strap length in high school and after playing water polo for two years the chlorine took it out. My have a nice texture of hair and can't wait for it to grow out.
Let me know if you all think it is okay to keep using the WHGO while taking this challenge.

I have used the hair grease and not the liquid, my hair grew TREMENDOUSLY while I had braids, I'm using it now for my while I have my two strand twists. It's makes my hair grow long, thick, and helps control my itching.

Hey you guys I'm in. I started using Frenchees three days ago (is Frenchees allowed in this challenge?)and I pooed my hair and I may be wrong but it seems that I may already have new growth.So this is definitley a keeper, BBQ sauce or not.

Bumping for an update on you "stinky" ladies. This has been going on for months. Do tell: date started, starting length, and inches of growth to date.

I have gained 1 1/2 inch
ohwell.gif
My hair is softer, I think from the S8, I have been in braids for longer then 1 month, so am not sure, what I have gained, my start date, was the 15 of Fed, I going to buy Glovers, because I think the frenchees is working that well, I think S8 works better, I do still like frenchees, and plan too use it, maybe when the summer comes in it will work better am not sure, or my growth is slow, am not stoping, I have a stinky regime now, and its very simple, I would like updates too, plz Bump

Bumping for updates...and officially withdraw me from the STINKY challenge...by the time tonight hits, I will be out of Glovers, besides I am replacing it with Amla and Brahmi oil, just to see if that works.....

Back