I cut 8+ inches off my hair this morning!!! Pics inside

Good for you- your hair still looks beautiful and you have to do what works best for you. I am in school and know how messing with your hair should be the least of your worries.

*looks at the hair on the floor*

you got that sexy swang going on with your hair.. :)
It looks beautiful...

Your hair is incredibly thick and beautiful. You made the right decision for you. Congrats!

Ouch! 8 inches?! Well your hair is still long and its so thick & lush.

How long was it before? hip length?

ETA: Never mind, I just saw your profile picture and remembered how long it was.

I have about 10 lbs to go before I can fit into my pre-motherhood clothes (I'm still holding on to some old school pants in hopes they will fit ;) Don't cut any more today MAMATO. Give your self a few weeks and then revisit the cutting idea. I have been mulling it over for a long time, and today just seemed like the right day with classes starting tomorrow and all.

Yes, that's my youngest :)

You are right , Imma stay at WL for a while and see from there... I love your new cut by the way... clear, BSL and MBL are the real deals...:yep:

Your hair is beautiful long or short! I totally understand your decision to cut I have been thinking about cutting my hair too. These pics have given me inspiration :think:

Baby weight? Are you kidding:lachen: Well, I feel you for the haircut honey, I cut 2 inches this morning and am still debating whether or not I should cut more... there must be something in the air... MBL was the ideal length for me :look:
Yeah there must be something!

I love it! Beautiful!

Some of y'all cracks me up with the "it'll grow back in no time" and "It will be right back" etc......

I don't think she wants it to be right back.:lachen: :nono: :look:

Nice cut, looks good. ...but I'm hoping all you long haired ladies up here with your fabulous locs don't start considering choping major inches off too!!

I love it! Beautiful!

Some of y'all cracks me up with the "it'll grow back in no time" and "It will be right back" etc......

I don't think she wants it to be right back.:lachen: :nono: :look:

You are correct! I loved having longer hair, but for the time being, this length will work better for me. This morning I did miss my length a bit, but DD told me she thought my new cut was beautiful, so it's all good :)

Lawd...I almost had a heart attack when I saw how much hair you cut off! But, you seem happy, so I'm happy, lol.

Back