I cry, you cry, we cry together.

Do you cry during sex?

• Yay.

Votes: 82 26.5%
  • Nay.

Votes: 146 47.2%
  • I have yet to cry because I am a virgin.

Votes: 39 12.6%
  • I am holy and therefore celibate.

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Pre-marital sex is bad and CatSuga needs to repent.

Votes: 32 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:cry: That is the sweetest thing ever. But no. I hate Sex. I dont see why people make a big deal about it. I wouldnt miss it if I dont ever have sex for the rest of my life. But to answer your question Yes, but not out of enjoyment, just when I want him to get the hell of me. Then i cry to freak him out and make him stop

uh. :perplexed: maybe you just shouldn't have sex? like, ever. again.

:cry: That is the sweetest thing ever. But no. I hate Sex. I dont see why people make a big deal about it. I wouldnt miss it if I dont ever have sex for the rest of my life. But to answer your question Yes, but not out of enjoyment, just when I want him to get the hell of me. Then i cry to freak him out and make him stop

Cant blame you., except for that last part though.

Ditto. Sex is sex. Now my husband on the other hand.....:lachen:
:yep::yep:

Yep, a few times. I don't know why, just happens. This has only happened with my current SO.

It's not boohoo'ing, more like what Angela Basset did in How Stella Got Her Groove Back

Last edited:
I'd never cried before my current boyfriend...I don't know what it is about him, but the floodgates open just about every time we have sex. The harder I try to keep it together, the worse my episode will be. He loves to make me cry in bed. I keep telling him he's a sick bastid :lachen: I'm so caught up man, I have no control over it.

Back