I cry, you cry, we cry together.

Do you cry during sex?

• Yay.

Votes: 82 26.5%
  • Nay.

Votes: 146 47.2%
  • I have yet to cry because I am a virgin.

Votes: 39 12.6%
  • I am holy and therefore celibate.

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Pre-marital sex is bad and CatSuga needs to repent.

Votes: 32 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did once but I tried to hold it back because I felt embarrased about it. :look: I think it was a mixture of the feelings I had for the person and the sex being so good!! :D

s_terry said:
Ummm, what's up with the over 18 board. I need to know that little trickie, trick that makes the toes curl.....whenever I ever get any again! He's gonna be awfully special and ain't going no dam* where!!!:lachen: LINK PLEASE (PM)

What's the trick? I wanna know too:)

First time, I cried out of sheer fright and slight unreadiness!
More recently, I've cried out of love and admiration of my lover.
I try not to let it happen too much, it can really mess things up!!

Yes and the first time I felt embarassed about it, but it just came out naturally. My husband and I hold each other and cry sometimes because we love each other so much, which is really mushy to think about as well as probably nauseating to some people, but it's real and I'd rather we cry for love than misery!

LilMorenita said:
i cried tears of joy knowing that my hai was reaping the benefits! ;) ( referring to banned 18+ thread )

ok seriously...i did once and that bastard told all his friends?!...a 32 year old man tellin all his friends :eek:
loser....
:eek: :eek: :eek: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I sure did! The d!@k was wonderfully magnificent! If it could have been bottled Oprah would have it on her "Favorite Things" episode! Whoo chile...

Energist said:
Yes and the first time I felt embarassed about it, but it just came out naturally. My husband and I hold each other and cry sometimes because we love each other so much, which is really mushy to think about as well as probably nauseating to some people, but it's real and I'd rather we cry for love than misery!

Your husband needs to be cloned anyway. I don't wanna hear about it anymore. :p

MizaniMami said:
Go to the LHCF myspace 18+ page. Email Cooyah for the link. We talk about it all there.

What??? There is a WHOLE notha realm of LHCF that I had NO idea about! What's up? Can I be down?!?! Do I have to do some initiation or something! Let the hazing begin! Let a sista know!

Wow! Old thread. I've cried twice. Not because it was beautiful though.

If you see my cry during sex then it means that its horrible and you need to get up off me.

Never been raped but i do NOT like it rough and if i get the slightest feeling like he's trying to be too rough, selfish, or suddenly feel a lost connection then i will cry as if he is hurting me.

It scared the bejesus out them.

I have cried before but it was because it was bad and it was at the end of the marriage so I was not with it cause the emotions was not there so I have had tear but not tears of joy and happiness. :cry:

that is so sweet :cry:

I have cried. I was really caught up. It was the first time that my *gangsta* spot had been hooked consistently in a single session and I think that I actually exhaled. :blush: I was embarrassed.

I must be missing something because the urge to cry has never arisen. Now the urge to fall asleep is a whole other topic.:yep:

Dang why in the world would this thread get bumped now

my answer is yes , soooooo many times in my last/current/last whatever you want to call it relationship!

passionate out this world

someone voted in the poll and it came up

I just cant believe it

the things I am visiting just by being on here today and this is supposed to be a somewhat escape

aint workin

I've cried and he kissed my tears...

:cry: That is the sweetest thing ever. But no. I hate Sex. I dont see why people make a big deal about it. I wouldnt miss it if I dont ever have sex for the rest of my life. But to answer your question Yes, but not out of enjoyment, just when I want him to get the hell of me. Then i cry to freak him out and make him stop

Back