I cry, you cry, we cry together.

Do you cry during sex?

• Yay.

Votes: 82 26.5%
  • Nay.

Votes: 146 47.2%
  • I have yet to cry because I am a virgin.

Votes: 39 12.6%
  • I am holy and therefore celibate.

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Pre-marital sex is bad and CatSuga needs to repent.

Votes: 32 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CatSuga

I don't want this to escalate into something x-rated so just keep it simple.
Do you cry when you make love (because it is so beautiful)?

LOL I voted that CatSuga YOU NEED TO REPENT!! I am just kidding though. :) I have gotten teary-eyed before but I haven't had a full on cry.

CatSuga said:
Lawd have mercy.

Catsuga, you always say this when you get the board testifying about some MESS that's not fit to be discussed. :lachen:

The Lord aint got nuthin' to do with it.

You NEED to take that rudimentary bug sketch out of your avatar. I can't read your posts without laughing now.

Last edited:
I've cried once with my first love who I was with for 4 years. It just came outta nowhere--I just got really overwhelmed once while we were having sex.... I haven't had that feeling again yet...

I have cried during sex but I don't cry all the time. Sometimes it's just so good that I have to cry. ;)

Yes, and it wasn't out of love. I mean I love my baby, but its some good D**K and he twerked it extra right that day.

Revealing waaayyyy more of myself than I normally do:

I have cried, but I do not now cry on a regular basis.

Cat...girl, I cannot eat or drink anything when I open your threads. It is almost certain I will choke or spit out whatever is being consumed.

Girl, you are a mess! I am still laughing that you made an avatar out of that drawing.

On the topic, I have before but only because this fool had me in pain and the next day I was at the hospital. a-hole!!!

:lachen: :look: I voted -- Pre-marital sex is bad and CatSuga needs to repent. j/k :lachen:

Girl, you always crack me up with your posts!

Last edited:
I can remember crying a few times during sex because it was just so good and I could'nt help myself or hold back the tears. I also find myself crying whenever I am having sex and I am sad about something or I just have alot of things on my mind.

Offtopic but... CatSuga, I was examining your avatar and is that a smiley sniffing drugs up their nose??? :shocked:

ITA w/ Modelchick...i've only cried once...that was the best sex i've ever had in my entire life...i think i was just really overwhelmed with joy or something...i haven't felt that way since...sigh

Poohbear said:
Offtopic but... CatSuga, I was examining your avatar and is that a smiley sniffing drugs up their nose??? :shocked:

Oh yeah.
Since I'm never going to do cocaine, my cyber smilie will do it for me.
Can't you feeeeeel the high.

I've had a number occasions where it was just so good that the "O" brought me to tears, and on those lucky occasions where I've had 2 "O"s back 2 back, I've cried because of the sheer intensity.

when i was getting oral, i did once. TMI i know

where are all the people that replied to this thread??? i know where MC and aqualung are....but where's the rest of them? like landakaye?

sweetascocoa said:
when i was getting oral, i did once. TMI i know

where are all the people that replied to this thread??? i know where MC and aqualung are....but where's the rest of them? like landakaye?

Yeah where they at? I miss all the honest and open sexual posters. :(

Back