I confess. I'm an addict.............

CrownnGlori

I confess. I\'m an addict.............

Hello, My name is Lori and I'm a Product Junkie............
Ok, Here is why I know I need help. Drug Emporium is going out of business. Its like a Walgreens or CVS with the exception that they have some of the designers hair care products, i.e. Redken, TIGI, Sebastian.
lick.gif

I felt my heart race and my pulse quicken at the thought of all the products I might get a deal on. I went into the gym and actually had a better workout because the energy was there, not for working out but for the though of treating myself to wonderful haircare products.
lick.gif

I am trying to stick to my budget so I just bought Redken All Soft and said I will try the TIGI Moisture Maniac if they still have it in a week.
Two days later I'm discussing the sale with Mother and she asks if I want to stop. I say, "No, I'll stick to my budget". She then proceeds to give me $20. A gift. Now I don't like taking money from my mother esp. when I don't need it but the addict in me took it and proceeded to get high!
guiness.gif
I'm a grown woman!
She is also guilty of aiding and abetting an addict. Shame on her!
whip.gif
laugh.gif

But look. I got a Caruso Steamer for $17.99 and Queen Helene Unscented Garlic Poo and Con for 89 cent a piece.
spinning.gif

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! I'm an addict and just needed to hear from people who could relate. I now this is long but its less expensive then therapy.
wink.gif

Re: I confess. I\'m an addict.............

wow you're a lucky one for getting everything on sale and for your mom giving you $20

[ QUOTE ]
I went into the gym and actually had a better workout because the energy was there, not for working out but for the though of treating myself to wonderful haircare products.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

That garlic shampoo and conditioner was a great buy....
wink.gif

I can definitely relate. You'll get over the worst of it soon - so enjoy it while you can.

At least you're still sticking to your budget! Can't say that much for SOME of us!
sekret.gif
laugh.gif

I have become addicted to trying stuff that people say is good even though I dont need it at all.
For example,last week I bought MaryKate and Ashley Detangler because I read great reviews on makeupalley about it.It turned out to be very good and it smells amazing.I was too ashamed to say I bought this..but for anyone with tangles you should give this a try.
Anyway,I am rambling....but in a nutshell I am trying to control my PJism now.When I see stuff I don't need I tell myself "Katie,you know you don't need that.Just keep walking"

And it works...for now...sort of

See I learned something new. I didn't even know the Olsen twins have hair products, They have everything else though. Keep that in mind for my little girl. BTW, the garlic poo and con tag teamed with the Stawberry VO5 that is now a staple worked well. Nice and soft. The Razac leave-in with distilled water is working nicely as well. Thanks for listening!

CROWNGLORI- DONT FELL BAD
frown.gif

I caught the product junkie fever this month and spent 300
hundred dollars on hair products.
shocked.gif

I bought seven jars of lust from sally's.
I drove 60 miles to the nearest trade secrets to purchase
joico kpak and shampoo.
I made a huge order of dominican products and dudley drc
from uptown beauty in ny.
I ordered 80 dollars worth of lanza products from local salon.( I just had to have the old formula of
lanza protein plus shampoo and deep cleansing shampoo.)
I AM TOO ASHAMED.
blush.gif

I can totally relate...even though I have a simple routine that works wonders on my hair...I still get pulled in by the shiney package or the great smell of a new conditioner...I know I need help...but what's a girl to do? Especially when Walmart sells the stuff so cheap!
laugh.gif

allandra,

My dominican order
tropical avocado conditioner
nacidit olive oil condtioner
10 en 1 conditioner-rinse and shampoo
salerm 21 wheat germ oil conditioner
salerm 21 leave-in
I know I went overboard.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Back