I confess, I can't _______ to save my life!!!

Anyway, i'm sitting here really bored at work and i just thought of a new game we can play. It's a confession game. I thought we can all write down some areas we have dificulty in and hopefully some of the sistas who have mastered these things can chime in a help a sista out. Anywho...I'll start first.

*I can't wrap to save my life :look: !!! -I tried so many times but each time seems to get more frustrating than the last. The only one that i can kinda do is the cross wrap but i would love to watch someone's tutorial on how to do a wrap.

*I can't rollerset to save my life!!!- i actually am doing better but my rollers will just fall out of my hair sometimes :lachen: . I ain't giving up on that though. If i can just practice day and night, maybe i'll have it down pack in the next 10 years :lol: .

So what are some things you guys have trouble mastering? Confessing is one of the 12 steps people... :D

:( Discipline, is all I pray for!!

I can't be consistent to save my life
I can't blow dry
I cant flat iron
I can't apply my products LIGHTLY:(

ETA: I can't do flexirods :wallbash:

Last edited:
Cool thread!!!

I can't part to save my life!!

OH!!! I also can't cornrow to save my life!!

La Flaca, your hair is beautiful!!

Last edited:
I can't bun to save my life!! I just started bunning and the last time I had a bun was over 5 years ago. I need to practice.

I can't cornrow to save my life, I always get my mommy to do it for me. Oh and I wish I could make a neater bun.

TBeBe said:
Cool thread!!!

I can't part to save my life!!

OH!!! I also can't cornrow to save my life!!

La Flaca, your hair is beautiful!!

I totally agree. It has so much body and it's so black!! I love the texture. So...what's your regimen?

I can't do any two-hands-at-the-same-time moves -:ohwell: - like using a blowdryer in one hand and a brush in the other hand for a blowout.

I can't apply my products LIGHTLY- :ohwell: - stuff is always dripping down my neck because I sprayed too much.

Good thing I'm a product junkie!:lol:

Rollerset! I bought three different types of rollers when I was preparing to relax and don't use them. I thought I would be a pro by now. Instead i put bantu knots in my hair and I airdry with the scarf method, no rollers at all. The thought of spending and hour+ rollersetting is something I just can't do right now.

I can't cornrow to save my life. And also can't blowdry using a brush. I'm just not coordinated enough:grin:. I end up looking dropping brushes, or the blowdryer. I only can use the comb attachment, or else I'll embarass(spell v) myself

I can't corn row.

I can't flat iron my hair to make a curl or "bump it" as someone told me.

I can't apply products lightly.

I guess i can't do too much to my hair but shampoo, condition, and put it in a ponytail or a bun. :lol:

God's Anointed said:
Anyway, i'm sitting here really bored at work and i just thought of a new game we can play. It's a confession game. I thought we can all write down some areas we have dificulty in and hopefully some of the sistas who have mastered these things can chime in a help a sista out. Anywho...I'll start first.

*I can't wrap to save my life :look: !!! -I tried so many times but each time seems to get more frustrating than the last. The only one that i can kinda do is the cross wrap but i would love to watch someone's tutorial on how to do a wrap.

*I can't rollerset to save my life!!!- i actually am doing better but my rollers will just fall out of my hair sometimes :lachen: . I ain't giving up on that though. If i can just practice day and night, maybe i'll have it down pack in the next 10 years :lol: .

So what are some things you guys have trouble mastering? Confessing is one of the 12 steps people... :D

Oh my goodness, these are the same two things that I CANNOT do at all. Please somebody, help us!!:lol:

self relax. self braid.self weaves.self cornrow.. I CAN DO all of those things to everyone elese but myself.. sucks so badly i know

I can't cornrow my own hair to save my life

I can't not touch my hair if its down to save my life

I can't figure out if I want to texlax to save my life

I can't wrap to save my life but since my hair is curly that is irrelevant but I still can't do it.

princesmich said:
hmmm, just one huh, I can't corn row or part straight to save my life
:lol:

I tried a few times, but it looks as if a five year old did it. The parts are crooked, and the cornrows look lopsided.

---

OT: La flaca, your hair is gorgeous. I almost forgot what the thread was about. :grin:

bLackButtaFly said:
I can't cornrow to save my life. And also can't blowdry using a brush. I'm just not coordinated enough:grin:. I end up looking dropping brushes, or the blowdryer. I only can use the comb attachment, or else I'll embarass(spell v) myself

I can't do this either! :confused:

I can't blow dry and have it come out silky to save my life
I can't use the steam rollers and have it come out as anything but a frizzy damp mess to save my life.

I'm perfect, perfect, perfect, PURR-FECT!

just kidding... :p

Seriously, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have to ask for his strength to.....

bake a cookie! My cookies always come out flat like pancakes. What gives!

I'm shocked so many women can't cornrow. I learned that at like 5 practicing on cousins, them on me, etc.

Back