I confess, I can't _______ to save my life!!!

amr501 said:
I can't cornrow or wrap to save my life :nono:
Have you tried cross-wrapping? I used to say "I couldn't wrap to save my life" but cross-wrapping is so much easier and just as effective.

I confess, I can't stay off of this board-it's ADDICTIVE. No matter how sleepy:yawn: I get, you can pretty much find me RIGHT HURR! :fan:

I can't cornrow to save my life. I've tried, really I have, but I don't think I have enough hands to get the technique down.

I can't detangle my hair in 30 minutes to save my life. No matter what I use, it always takes me about an hour to detangle all of my hair. It used to take 2 hours, but I've gotten better products over time. Still an hour is a long time to spend detangling hair.

I can't make comb coils to save my life. I'd like to try new ways to style my hair besides two strand twists and box braids. But my comb coils always look a hot mess. Why me?

I've learn to rollerset!!! Well, kinda. I cheated and used the ponytail rollerset technique. I still can't do a regular rollerset :nono: ...Wrapping my hair however, is another story :look:.

Bun my hair and leave it for 5 days. I've tried but after 2 days I'm dying to get in there with some water, oil, conditioner, henna or something! :lachen:

I can't...
cornrow
part straight
rollerset *scared to even attempt*
braid/twistout without looking like a fool
keep my scarf on all night long (tips ladies?)
make a smooth ponytail without using a hard brush
master anyother styles minus a ponytail or flat-ironed wrap.

I can't flat twist
I can't do cornrows that look good enough to go outside in
I can't do a good braidout that doesn't have me looking like buckwheat

I can't....DO MY OWN HAIR AT ALL!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

All of my "bathroom do's" end up looking a hot mess! I would rather pay someone else to do it, but every stylist I find destroys my hair. i just walk around looking crazy for the sake of healthy hair!!!

Oh well:grin:

I can't flat iron to save my life!
I can't blow out my roots to save my life!
I can't DO my hair to save my life!
I can't stop using my brushes to save my life!

I can't...
cornrow
part straight
rollerset *scared to even attempt*
braid/twistout without looking like a fool
keep my scarf on all night long (tips ladies?)
make a smooth ponytail without using a hard brush
master anyother styles minus a ponytail or flat-ironed wrap.
I can't even make a smooth ponytail WITH a hard brush!:lol:

I cant rollerset with magnetic rollers to save my life. I cant even grip the hair on there to begin to roll it.:lachen:

Back