I cant believe it

babs19

OMG im in a state of disbelief right now.

I cant believe i actually did it.

I am fierce with this new ...

TWA

I wanted to transistion for like a year before my BC because all the other time i BCed real early and regretted it. But i just couldnt help it i had to do it. Fir now i just feel so reliefed, i couldnt get my damaged hair to co operate and since i had postpartum hair loss my hair was at all different lengths.
Here in the uk its 1.44 am and no1 but my brother has seen it who may i add laughed hystericly but i dont mind! i just feel free. At the moment im Deep conditioning with Hairvedas stirnilla :lick:(i forget the name) i have pics but i cant find my wire so i will be updating my fotki ASAP and will be back to show the pics.
Thanks you ladies from fotki for all the support during the time my hair was fallin out, you really helped me to push through and carry on.

Photo0642.jpg

Photo0646.jpg

Photo0644.jpg

Photo0631.jpg

Last edited:
i had been contemplating for days, weeks even. But to be honest i think it was just by chance. I was looking in the mirror on the dry raggedy damaged hair i just thought what the heck. LOL. I just feel like my hair journey can actual make progress now.

It looks great on you. I love it! Your face was made for a look like this. Makes me really wonder what you looked like with relaxed hair...I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm gonna stop typing now

Wow! the TWA looks so great on you. You have such a pretty face. I can't even see you with long hair...the cut is so fitting. Congrats!

oh gosh-- so much hair on the floor! it must have felt so freeing. congrats!!! your TWA is gorgeous!!!

U look great!!1 Congrats and good luck with the journey ahead!!! Can't wait to see ur progress pics even though I think u look lovely with ur short cut!!

Back