I Can't Believe it! I Got a "Weave" Check Today!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:woot:

I can't believe it ladies!

I went to a family July 4th cookout over my Aunt's and wore my hair out
(I did a Wen treatment and did a quick rollerset).

My relatives said, "your hair; you got some tracks?" "No", says me.
My great-aunt asks, "that's your hair?!" :blush: "Let me see!" I bend down and run my fingers through my hair. :blush: is the look on her face! "Your hair is so thick!" "How'd you get it like that?

I was stoked! :grin::grin::grin:

Well, the truth is, I'm 10 weeks post, and I just did a henna/indigo treatment earlier this week :look: But for all you ladies who don't know me, I have very fine, naturally thin hair.

Another high point for me today was, an old boyfriend stopped by the cook out today and as we were talking, just catching up, he just blurted out, "I just have to say your skin is so clear and bright." "What are you doing to yourself?" He said, "you're looking good."

I was stoked! :grin::grin::grin:

Anyhoo, thanks to the following (not in any particular order):

Biotin
Chlorella
Water
Wen (Hair and Body products)
Ovation Maximizing System
Henna
Indigo
Clarisonic
Diorshow Black Out Mascara
LHCF :kiss:

Oh this is so nice to hear. You can tell you sound happy! Now about the skin stuff....out of the list, should we attribute the skin improvement to Clarisonic? If so, i need me some!
Congrats....

Oh this is so nice to hear. You can tell you sound happy! Now about the skin stuff....out of the list, should we attribute the skin improvement to Clarisonic? If so, i need me some!
Congrats....

And I am happy! It's been a long time since I've gotten compliments like this!
:grin:

I've been using the Clarisonic facial brush with Wen Body Cleansing Creme.
I'v been alternating between the Lavender and Cucumber Aloe flavors.

I started taking Chlorella almost 4 months now. Literature and other testimonies about Chlorella say that results show in 4-5 months. Your skin, hair and improvement in overall health increase.

Chlorella is good because it detoxes the body and it's good for you! All parts of you.

And I am happy! It's been a long time since I've gotten compliments like this!
:grin:

I've been using the Clarisonic facial brush with Wen Body Cleansing Creme.
I'v been alternating between the Lavender and Cucumber Aloe flavors.

I started taking Chlorella almost 4 months now. Literature and other testimonies about Chlorella say that results show in 4-5 months. Your skin, hair and improvement in overall health increase.

Chlorella is good because it detoxes the body and it's good for you! All parts of you.

Congrats!!! I love getting compliments, it's so nice when others notice all the work we ladies put into taking care of our selves (Lord knows it's not easy...or cheap:nono:)

OT, how are you taking your Chorella? Are you taking pills or powder? If powder, what are you mixing it with?
Thanks

Congrats!!! I love getting compliments, it's so nice when others notice all the work we ladies put into taking care of our selves (Lord knows it's not easy...or cheap:nono:)

OT, how are you taking your Chorella? Are you taking pills or powder? If powder, what are you mixing it with?
Thanks

I'm taking 12g of powder once a day mixed with 4oz of Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness, 8oz of water or more, a few ice cubes and put in a hand shaker. I shake until the powder is blended in and the mix is frothy, pour it in a glass and enjoy. I usually chug it, but sometime I sip it out of a straw.

Congratulations, January....a great day for you! Bet the first thing you did this morning when you awakened was..................! :grin:

Go 'Head Girl. Strut Your Stuff with Yo' Bad 'Self ! Do 'Yo 'Thang ! I know that was such a Sweet Feeling. Lookin' all Shiny & Thangs. That's How "We" do it.:Flahsssss Looking Like a Million Bucks.

Especially the Ex! Gotta Love that.

Kudos To Your List of Fab Products & LHCF! Mad Props to Diorshow as well.

Chile' Ain't nothing like a Gooood Mascara.:notworthy

Go 'Head Girl. Strut Your Stuff with Yo' Bad 'Self ! Do 'Yo 'Thang ! I know that was such a Sweet Feeling. Lookin' all Shiny & Thangs. That's How "We" do it.:Flahsssss Looking Like a Million Bucks.

Especially the Ex! Gotta Love that.

Kudos To Your List of Fab Products & LHCF! Mad Props to Diorshow as well.

Chile' Ain't nothing like a Gooood Mascara.:notworthy

Thanks Chica! :grin: You know we have to represent :yep:
Yeah, Diorshow Black Out kind of changed the game for me.

I still love my Prescriptives False Eyelashes, but the Diorshow just make my eyelashes reach out and touch someone! :lachen:

Back