Got my PIBBS & my RUNWAY today!!!!

a_shoe_6307

I just had to post this because I am so super stoked right now!!! I got my Pibbs 514 today and my FHI Runway today. The UPS man was like Santa Claus and today felt like Christmas. :grin:

These are my first two real purchases since joining the forum back in August and I thank you ladies for all you input so I could make the best choices.

Now off to do some hair. I will post hair pics as soon as I get done.

DCing & stalking the net for a steamer :lachen:

Thank you both!!! After being a DIY girl for more years than I could count, I had become a bit of salon girl this year because my hair was VERY short and I just couldn't do it on my own. Now that it has grown I can handle it so I thought why not take the plunge!

WOW! Major! Great!

It warms a PJ's Heart to See these types of Major Coups.:grin:

Enjoy! Good Job:blush:

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Wow, your hair looks beautiful! Can’t wait to use my Runway. I’m so glad you love all your new purchases, that's awesome.

I have got to get a Runway! Ever since I heard it can get your hair pin straight with one pass I have wanted one so badly!

I have got to get a Runway! Ever since I heard it can get your hair pin straight with one pass I have wanted one so badly!

It does what it says it does. As you see from looking at my hair it gets it pin straight with 1 pass and it just glides over the hair.

How long did ur hair last before reversion? Its beautiful by the way

Thank you!!!

I did it Friday and it is still pin straight today. Usually I would have started to revert some by now. But nope not any reversion. Not even after a very warm shower tonight and me with my night sweats.

Back