I Can't Believe it! I Got a "Weave" Check Today!

Do your thang, JN! Sounds like a great experience. I've never heard of some of the products you mentioned but I'm going to do a search now. Maybe next year, I'll have a testimony like yours on July 4th. ;)

Do your thang, JN! Sounds like a great experience. I've never heard of some of the products you mentioned but I'm going to do a search now. Maybe next year, I'll have a testimony like yours on July 4th. ;)

Hey Africanviolet! Thanks!
It took a long time, trying lots of products, techniques and countless setbacks the first 2 years (see my join date :look:).

Use patience, be consistent and you will have a testimony, I guarantee! :yep:

Your experience was nice and mild, compared to mine. Mine was horrible!

Keep up the good work; nice progress.

I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up” ……....lol..….you go girl and your “big ego”……..:grin:

I love it, I'm happy for you, keep it up!!! :yep:

I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up” ……....lol..….you go girl and your “big ego”……..:grin:

I love it, I'm happy for you, keep it up!!! :yep:

:lachen::hug2:
Now, if I had your hair, I would have had to get a beat down from someone 'cause I would have been toooooo cute! :lachen:

:lachen::hug2:
Now, if I had your hair, I would have had to get a beat down from someone 'cause I would have been toooooo cute! :lachen:

Aww! that is so sweet for you to say, you know, I’ve never gotten a “weave check” though I get the stares no one even comes that close………….lol, so I’m enjoying yours as mine…..lol…….I love when people can give you a positive feedback without falling on criticism……:yep:

Back