I BC'd after 18 months of transitioning

I love it. It was definately worth the wait and those chunky twists are just crazy.

Im in love with ur texture and u definately were not joking about that thickness.

Cant wait to join you on the 1st december!

How did you wear your hair during your transition? I am rethinking BCing early, now. Your hair is so gorgeous and thick! WOW, it looks so easy to snip the relaxed ends. Maybe I can do my own BC if I transition long enough.:lol:

Last edited:
^^ I mainly wore weaves and braids because i hate doing hair on a regular basis. so for about 14 months i did those kinds of protective styling. and i just wanted it to be long enough for a ponypuff, since i was never able to really have a nice amount of hair to put in the ponytail holder. lol

Congrats! Your hair looks nice. I'm thinking of doing the BC at 24 months, so I have 16 more to go. I know a long-term transition is hard but its always good to see someone do it!

thanks ladies yall are too sweet!!

lizzyb, my transitioning buddy!!! i am excited for you and am cheering you on!! cant wait!!! :)

Congrats! Your hair looks nice. I'm thinking of doing the BC at 24 months, so I have 16 more to go. I know a long-term transition is hard but its always good to see someone do it!

thank you!! sometimes thats all it takes is to see others strive for a similar goal to keep you going! good luck and i cant wait to see your pics, i mean i'll have to, but stil. lol!!

WOW. Nice. It's been 18 months for me and I BC'd at the 6 month period then protected for a year. We have the same length hair. (my head is bigger tho!)

Back