I am so happy right now!

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
I got to speak with my long distance boyfriend for a long time today! I know some of y'all might be like oh that is nothing, I talk to my man everyday, but we don't get to talk much. He is a Drill Sgt in the States and I am stationed overseas. On top of the time difference, both of our schedules are just a mess. Him working long hours, and going in the field and can't really be on the phone and me being busy with work sometimes working 12 hrs and can't have my phone we sometimes miss each other (like when I text/call him he can't respond and vice versa). I even try and call and wake him up in the mornings, but most days IF we talk on the phone, its just me waking him up. Sometimes we can text/yahoo/email each other but sometimes its not the same and I just want to hear his voice.

Well today, I called as normal to wake him up and he was already at work. He was doing CQ (something like a front desk person at a hotel for military) we were able to talk. We talked for a long time, before I talked to him, I was a little down because we hadn't REALLY talked for like 2-3 weeks, now I am so happy and giddy! I love him so much!:dance7::2inlove:

I know I could have made a blog and/or put it in the random thoughts thread, but I am too lazy!

Congratulations,
Maybe you all will get a chance to synchronize your schedules to allow more frequent voice communications. Support is crucial when you're deployed.

Congratulations,
Maybe you all will get a chance to synchronize your schedules to allow more frequent voice communications. Support is crucial when you're deployed.
I wish we could come up with a schedule, but our jobs/schedules are so erractic. I have 9 more months and I will be back in the states so it will be easier

Back