I am Jealous...

That's my goal length! It looks healthy and thick too!
You're right, it's not fair. I'd like to know his reggie as well.
And as stated above, guys wear cornrows and ponytails with no damage to their edges but we have all kinds of issues...what's up with that?

lol you silly!

I mean he is a guy (i know it shouldn't matter what sex he is) but dang some girls be on here trying to hit SL and can't make it. And they be trying their hearts out. I am sure without effort he grew that hair in 2 months! :lachen:

oooh i know i'm goin to hell in a handbasket for laughin :rofl: :lol:

Maybe it has something to do with hormones (estrogen vs testosterone levels)

Would be search worthy :yep:

Last edited:
That boy looks like my little bro and cousins. In fact a bit too much :look: I may have to do a cousin check lol pass his youtube around the family youngins and make sure we aren't really kin.

I think I'm not going to comb my hair next year and see how that works out for me. This is some scraight yes SCRAIGHT up BS! lol

I bet he just moisturize, seal, bun/ponytail/cornrow, and go. The end. That's some sxsi hair he got there. Tell him to cut it off & make me a LF w/ it til I reach that length.

It's so NOT fair:nono:

One of my nephews, who all his life kept his hair cut because it was a mass of beady-beads, came hoem 6 mos later with shoulder length braids:yep: After 18 months he had stretched BSL. He only washed his hair once a month, and used GREASE.

It's just SO not fair!!!

So BoingBoing, I confess, I am jelly of YOUR hair. I think that it is sooooo pretty, and lush. A true ravens black. I even love the "V" shape. I am always staring at your siggy. Oh well. there, I said it. :look: *whew* Oh, I like dudes hair too. :yep:

:wallbash:damn him I want my hair to be that length...where does he live? I'm going to stalk him and snaek up on him and cut it off and make me a wig:lachen:

It's so NOT fair:nono:

One of my nephews, who all his life kept his hair cut because it was a mass of beady-beads, came hoem 6 mos later with shoulder length braids:yep: After 18 months he had stretched BSL. He only washed his hair once a month, and used GREASE.

It's just SO not fair!!!

That is all they do. They keep it very simple. They don't' deep condition, baggy co wash none of that. They probably don't even know what any of that is!

So BoingBoing, I confess, I am jelly of YOUR hair. I think that it is sooooo pretty, and lush. A true ravens black. I even love the "V" shape. I am always staring at your siggy. Oh well. there, I said it. :look: *whew* Oh, I like dudes hair too. :yep:

ahhh *is blusing* i luv your hair in siggy too!

I almost fainted when I saw his hair. I wanna deep condish it and put it up in rollers. I feel like a cougar LMAO *hides post from DH and DS*

All I know is I hardly did anything to my natural hair for 14 years and it never grew past my shoulders. I didn't even straighten it... so yeah, some may over-do but people like myself need all this stuff that we do to stay on the retention train.

Really? Well obviously that BKT has been a godsend for you lady so stick with it and don't slack off or I will personally :spank: - I want you to get to MBL after all ....

Anyway I was just thinking back to when I was a kid and I barely did anything to my hair. I kid you not that hair was something else, bushy, thicker (but not so thick) and soft. It also grew like weed. I could bc 1 year and be APL the next. How I miss those days and hence why I am in the weave challenge.

Last edited:
He probably does not do a thing to it and that is why it grew so long. Just braid and go

you know what though? my nephew has been doing a braid and go for as long as i can remember and that boy has some splits and uneven ends and i dont know WHO the hell is braiding his hair but i want to tell them to trim, deep condition and don't rip a comb through his hair. cause i surely gave my nephew some frank juice and coconut oil and hollered OIL YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!! SPRAY THIS ON YOUR SCALP!!!!!

so yall don't get it twisted some men need to do some "extra" thangs too ;) what we do is not in always vain.

Back