I am going to BC tonight :)

Whimsy

I'm really excited.:grin:

I was planning on going to the salon one day this week to get a couple inches taken off... But I have changed my mind and am just going to go ahead and do my BC myself tonight and get it 'cleaned up' sometime next week.

This was NOT my plan... I intended on waiting until at least August to BC and ideally wanted to wait until new years eve....

But this feels right.:yep: I am excited and so ready to do this.

Just thought I'd share hehehe :)

Pix later!!

In the very back it seems I'll only have to cut like 5-6 inches. in the front and top sides... a lot. I'll try to measure when I do it.

Man, all of you long term transitioners are done, huh? LOL

Good luck! You'll see lots of "thanks" and comments from me later!

Looking forward to pictures!!!

Wow, how exciting. Good luck.

I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures, good luck!!

I look forward to seeing the pics, also!!! You have done such a great job!!!

Man, all of you long term transitioners are done, huh? LOL

Good luck! You'll see lots of "thanks" and comments from me later!

Thank you all!!! I'm excited and just...READY.
I will DEFINITELY post photos....
I'm nervous :):drunk:

Now is a great time to do a BC since its getting warmer. Congratulations and cant wait to see the pics!

Looks like all the long-termers are taking it to the next level! Can't wait to see pics :grin:

Last edited:
YEEAAAAHHHH!!! I'm so excited for you. Welcome to the natural side! Can't wait to see pics. I had to cut off a lot last year when I did my BC as well, but it grows back before you know it.

Cool! Have you already picked out what your first new style will be, or are you just going to let it hang (or stand up) free?

Congrats on your decision Whimsy, you know we've been sittin waitin for you n Mook to take your plunge and walk on the kinkier side of life! Looking forward to your pics!!

Back