I am a PJ... trying to downsize what I bring to school!

ThePerfectScore

Every year for school I have brought near everything I own into my dorm/ campus apartment. But half the stuff i bring I don't even touch. So I've already down sized my wardrobe, since I live less than 30 minute drive away from school, anything I must have I can get haha....

so far I have my Aphogee Damaged hair shampoo and 2 min reconstructor and green tea keratin spray.

I have my whole NTM line... Shampoo, conditioner, leave-in silk touch, and the deep conditioner in jar.

Then I have two sets of VO5 cheapies: Strawberry and cream and Kiwi Lime Squeeze shampoo and condtioner.....

and my ORS aloe shampoo and replenish pac... and my matrix sleek and smooth conditioner...

and my Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo...

and my generic J Pak and redkin anti snap.

And my Africa's best herbal oil....

that's enough stuff right?:wallbash: why can't I decrease my list.. These are the essentials, right?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
TPS I Was Almost Afraid to Click on this.:look:

Girl, Your List doesn't look too bad at all. You're Good.:yep:

Plus, living less than a 30 minute drive means you'll be picking up stuff along the way.

Don't forget to Study!

TPS I Was Almost Afraid to Click on this.:look:

Girl, Your List doesn't look too bad at all. You're Good.:yep:

Plus, living less than a 30 minute drive means you'll be picking up stuff along the way.

Don't forget to Study!

Oh studying is 1st and foremost.... when you're spending 50k a year, I'd get my arse beat if my grades were bad. I'm too young to die....

I'm glad my list doesn't look that long.... I wasn't sure.... but the fact that I live so close is what I'm afraid of... I'm sure by the middle of september all my stuff will be in my dorm :rolleyes:

Oh studying is 1st and foremost.... when you're spending 50k a year, I'd get my arse beat if my grades were bad. I'm too young to die....

I'm glad my list doesn't look that long.... I wasn't sure.... but the fact that I live so close is what I'm afraid of... I'm sure by the middle of september all my stuff will be in my dorm :rolleyes:

:lachen:Ok....Remember that when you up in your room making a YouTube Eyeshadow Video when you got a Paper Due.:look:

*Seriously..You really taught me something beneficial on detangling, so I gotta give your little videos their "props"*:grin:

:lachen:Ok....Remember that when you up in your room making a YouTube Eyeshadow Video when you got a Paper Due.:look:

*Seriously..You really taught me something beneficial on detangling, so I gotta give your little videos their "props"*:grin:

hahahah I know right.. y'all gona see me making youtube videos in the library! hahaha :lachen:

Everything I learned about hair care, I've learned from the year I spent stalking this site... i mean lurking... haha Took me a year or something crazy before I paid my $6.50... now that I'm here, y'all ain't getting rid of me!

I had a whole shelf dedicated to my hair products. Your list is not very long at all. The problem is the stuff you buy along the way....lol. Good luck in school.

Back