Hype Hair Satin Covered Sponge Rollers

Laginappe

trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif

Ok! I need someone to talk me down! I'm on PJ Overload and I must be stopped. HELP!!

So I'm in Savon's today (local drugstore in So. Cal). And somehow I end up in the haircare aisle. And somehow I just happen to stumble across the Hype Hair display. And today they had something new I've never seen before. 2 types of satin covered rollers.

The first set was a satin covered "bendy" tube shaped roller. Kind of like those snap and go rollers. About 5 inches long. Pack of 12 for $9.99.

The second type was a satin covered traditional sponge roller. Pack of 42, assorted sizes for $13.99.

What do you guys think? Has anyone seen these, used them? I'm thinking they might be good for sleeping in? Especially the bendy satin ones.

i've seen and used these rollers before for the ends of my hair on braidouts. They were really comfortable to sleep in and they are a lot more healthy than using regular sponge rollers. hth

That's what I was thinking too. I bought the Goody satin curlers - and the wire poked through the satin the very first time I used them and snagged my hair! These seem to be a little more well made.

I'm in L.A. too, which Savon's did you go to!?!?!?
bouncy.gif

I gotta get all the products I can before I go on the PJ challenge on the 16th!

This is a Savon's out here in Irvine (where I work). They Hype Hair displays at the Savons nearer home are ALWAYS picked clean!

Out here in the OC, there's less of us to buy the products so there's more to choose from. Someone's buying them though. The display was pretty empty. 2 sets of the sponge rollers and 3 sets of the bendy ones...

I use them, the satin covered sponge rollers and I like them. At this time I have gone back to hard rollers but I like the satin covered rollers also. Give them a try.

I tried to find a photo online but a search for "Hype Hair" only results in sites about the magazine - not their hair care items. Very frustrating. I mean, what business doesn't have a website these days????

Yeah - someone help me find them online! I'd love to share a photo of them. For me, I'll just pick them up in the *ahem* less AA inclined neighborhoods around the southland.

I have the satin covered rollers as well and love them. I have them in a large saize and wear them proudly when I am going for a curly look. Great to sleep in and better for your hair.

Back